Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jeen Leicester  (Read 927 times)

Offline Madman74

Has anyone managed to get hold of jeen this week. Pisses me off they don’t even reply to your texts or answer the phone. A few of the Thais in Leicester can be a nightmare to get hold of.  Had to waste my money elsewhere today

Offline R125

No, been trying all week.  :dash:

Offline billy59

Me too, all week! last time she was in Leicester I lost count at the texts I sent, even tried calling, still no answer, I even tried another sim card I have to see if her "booking agent" would respond to another number.

Offline Darius49

Did any of you gentlemen get a response/ visited this week?

Offline flutie1957

I called her yesterday but went to voicemail. Then shortly afterwards I got a text saying she was free from 3.00pm. Sadly that was too late for me so didn't make a booking.

Offline Madman74

Still advertising and still no fucking response. I’m saving a bag load as well

Online Zed_4k

After winning the Thai Jeen lottery and finally getting a text reply I just enjoyed another amazing session with this stunner. She did say she was leaving for Thailand in the weekend (heard that before.. too many times  :unknown:)

Offline Darius49

After winning the Thai Jeen lottery and finally getting a text reply I just enjoyed another amazing session with this stunner. She did say she was leaving for Thailand in the weekend (heard that before.. too many times  :unknown:)

Her ad seems to have disappeared. Seeing as how these thai's normally stay in their place as they pay rent weekly, 100% sure she's leaving for real this time. Hope we can find another stunner/replacement