Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pear tree mob- Warnings  (Read 24797 times)

Offline gbyld87

noticed this one, again set up in a similar way but no feedback yet - I'd keep an eye out though IndianPrincess21 External Link/Members Only

200 an hour, shit profile pictures, will only see people with good feedback despite having none herself.  Easy to see which direction the scales are tipped in this transaction.

Offline peiyee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't think this one has been listed previously. Same pricing as the other tarts, and freaky g offering his words if wisdom  :hi:

Pregnancy stretch marks on tummy in pg

Offline Cocknose

Some girls have security, I live near and am a regular of  well reviewed and nice sp  but the other day I saw the security or boyfriend paste the fuck out of a bloke near her flat he was left bleeding on the road, a claw hammer was sticking out of his jacket, remember these women can be vulnerable as well.

In the case of this lot though they are well reviewed as cunts
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Online Dipper

Offline James

Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline Cocknose

Banned reason: Threats of violence

Offline peiyee

External Link/Members Only
or

Contacted this one. Peartree. Rutland St. Sent me these unsolicited pics. Looks thicker at the bottom than in the free pics. Pass for me...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online j122

« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 07:10:44 pm by j122 »

Offline Kingy28

I think that the last pic is of a different girl

Offline James

these girls are all quite attractive in their pics. surely they must shag some people. they cant all be scammers

Offline Kingy28

these girls are all quite attractive in their pics. surely they must shag some people. they cant all be scammers
They can!!!

Offline peiyee

It varies. I have shagged a couple, they were ok, youngish, in it for the dosh. Timekeeping and all that makes it difficult for repeat shags so can’t say I have seen a pear tree girl twice..., Avoided a few, usually you get the real pic so you know what you are getting. I really wanted to shag Stacey on the profile, but the pics ‘she’ sent is two dress sizes too big and a bit more pudding and pie than I would enjoy 😂
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 07:23:51 pm by peiyee »

Offline jackmizz187

Mobile gets hit on here External Link/Members Only

ive seen her but its difinitely not the girl in this picture, the one i met was skinny like her profile pic
Banned reason: Previously banned

Offline peiyee

Hi Peartree Jackmizz187 with 2 posts and 0 reviews. :D

Offline James

Hi Peartree Jackmizz187 with 2 posts and 0 reviews. :D

He also claims to have met pakistani priya, the scam artist. Hes deffo the pimp been on here since 2015 too.
He must be the leak getting back to freakyg as freaky has stopped reviewing.

The men that beat people up are asian, pakistani priya is asian so a connection is there

Offline gbyld87

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline The Highwayman

They are definitely not all scammers or at least not scamming all the time. I met with two just before I saw this thread. The girls were definitely the gorgeous beauties in the photographs and I did have a good time. Let's face it most of these girls are gorgeous young beauties.

I think though that the evidence suggests (similar pricing structures, profile lay outs and commentaries etc) that these girls are not in any way operating independently, but as part of a larger gang with pimps and effectively out of brothels, and there appears to be several worrying reports connected to this gang with regards to scamming and violence.

Mr Freaky G is clearly involved, has any other guy ever been the first customer for so many new girls? But if you look at their feedback there are other names that recur, eg Caringuy and Andrew7689 are another couple of names that appear on most of these girls' feedbacks. The latter two do not allow you to see their ratings & feedback so it's difficult to cross reference (probably deliberate).

I think most of the UKP members in the East Midlands have decided that discretion is the better part of valour and it might be best to look elsewhere, but clearly there are many more punters in EM than just the local UKP members and these girls are getting business. If that was continually resulting in adverse incidences all the time they wouldn't still be getting business.

I've since met a girl whose pimp suggested AW to her, set her up, wrote her profile and managed her bookings for quite some time and she was very grateful to him. Eventually he got married and stopped being her pimp informing her that she knew enough to do it for herself now, which she does. That kind of gave me a different perspective to suggest that not all pimps are bad either.

Jumping back to the Pear Tree Mob though, I'd say it was low risk that you would have anything other than a great time, however, that low risk is still a great deal higher than finding more independent ladies to see.

Caveat emptor.

Offline James

They are definitely not all scammers or at least not scamming all the time. I met with two just before I saw this thread. The girls were definitely the gorgeous beauties in the photographs and I did have a good time. Let's face it most of these girls are gorgeous young beauties.

I think though that the evidence suggests (similar pricing structures, profile lay outs and commentaries etc) that these girls are not in any way operating independently, but as part of a larger gang with pimps and effectively out of brothels, and there appears to be several worrying reports connected to this gang with regards to scamming and violence.

Mr Freaky G is clearly involved, has any other guy ever been the first customer for so many new girls? But if you look at their feedback there are other names that recur, eg Caringuy and Andrew7689 are another couple of names that appear on most of these girls' feedbacks. The latter two do not allow you to see their ratings & feedback so it's difficult to cross reference (probably deliberate).

I think most of the UKP members in the East Midlands have decided that discretion is the better part of valour and it might be best to look elsewhere, but clearly there are many more punters in EM than just the local UKP members and these girls are getting business. If that was continually resulting in adverse incidences all the time they wouldn't still be getting business.

I've since met a girl whose pimp suggested AW to her, set her up, wrote her profile and managed her bookings for quite some time and she was very grateful to him. Eventually he got married and stopped being her pimp informing her that she knew enough to do it for herself now, which she does. That kind of gave me a different perspective to suggest that not all pimps are bad either.

Jumping back to the Pear Tree Mob though, I'd say it was low risk that you would have anything other than a great time, however, that low risk is still a great deal higher than finding more independent ladies to see.

Caveat emptor.

which girls did you see then, any links

Offline rubestar

I work in Derby and as she's local i've seen Emily 3 or 4 times at Rutland Street, seen this girl there to External Link/Members Only also saw External Link/Members Only there about a year ago, fuck knows what she was doing there.

From what i'm aware there's a few girls that work there regular and alternate days and share a phone. They also use to work from a block of flats on Wilkins Drive a while ago no idea if they are still using it, absolute shit hole. Wasn't aware of any scam but something is dodgy about the whole setup. 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I work in Derby and as she's local i've seen Emily 3 or 4 times at Rutland Street, seen this girl there to External Link/Members Only also saw External Link/Members Only there about a year ago, fuck knows what she was doing there.

From what i'm aware there's a few girls that work there regular and alternate days and share a phone. They also use to work from a block of flats on Wilkins Drive a while ago no idea if they are still using it, absolute shit hole. Wasn't aware of any scam but something is dodgy about the whole setup.

Numerous hits come up under 07707794077. Various names and locations... Holly / Danny/ Sarah, locations include Derby/Sheffield.

It also appers to be a recruiting number for an Agency in Sheffield.

Offline Tommo66

Indianprincess21 has turned up in Lincoln her last feedback was from Freaky G.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline The Highwayman

Also on her feedback are

Andrew7689 &
Caringuy

Half her bookings could be 'management' freebies. :(

Offline James

Looks like the people who have seen this girl also seen this one
Also babybecca in south east may be involved in this group
Devonmike, perez and willimson are punters to look for
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 05:59:01 pm by James »

Offline badsin

This one popped up in Derby, checking feedback, FreakyG left her recent feedback. Also from a search on here she's been linked/ possibly assaulted by Drspanks. I've heard of this guy on here before, I'm pretty sure he offers feedback for sex (often bareback). She's certainly not a good judge of character, however it shows what cunts some blokes can be, and how easily manipulated some girls are :hi:

Offline Taggart

This one popped up in Derby, checking feedback, FreakyG left her recent feedback. Also from a search on here she's been linked/ possibly assaulted by Drspanks. I've heard of this guy on here before, I'm pretty sure he offers feedback for sex (often bareback). She's certainly not a good judge of character, however it shows what cunts some blokes can be, and how easily manipulated some girls are :hi:

Feedback hidden too now....

Offline badsin

They've got to be members on here to shut that down so quickly :hi:

Offline James

Feedback hidden too now....

this one always hides feedback, post in london forumn part, says she hides it cause her ex pimp was a stalker etc. Only shows to punters when the contact

Offline badsin

The ex, is possibly Drspanks as stated above. He sounds delightful if you search him, top right :hi:

Offline peiyee

Seems to be back on now

Local lass, seen her, no fuss, she’s nice, pear tree for sure at Rutland. She’ll send you pics of herself... they seem to do that.

Offline Avg_Joe

yeah i'm sure her barebacking has been mentioned before, all her videos seem to be BB and potentially not the same guy, but still could be argued they may not be punters.
her profile pictures are all bullshit, fed through one of those stupid cunt filters, this video snap however looks not to have been, and show's she's pretty cute

she's now showing in bristol, if that's true she'll end up on the radar of that other cunt form there that likes to exploit girls and bareback them for shit videos (i forget his name right now)

« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 04:11:40 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.

Offline James

or

Contacted this one. Peartree. Rutland St. Sent me these unsolicited pics. Looks thicker at the bottom than in the free pics. Pass for me...

the pic you have been sent is this girl External Link/Members Only
was bored so going through old threads. look the underwear is the same

Offline downthehatch

Currently in Portsmouth - at £300 for 2 hours only!

Offline peiyee

If she External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
is Peartree, then Derby has gone national! Next stop Paris, New York, Tokyo :D :D

Had my eye on her, she was on my HL, she was in Essex for a long long while and seems to be venturing up north.

Offline badsin

Possibly where they 'park' a profile of not available in Derby. Feedback is hidden but I'm sure that freaky character had left her feedback previously :hi:

Offline James

Chesire_elite and caringguy are other dodgy feedbacks

Offline James

Possibly where they 'park' a profile of not available in Derby. Feedback is hidden but I'm sure that freaky character had left her feedback previously :hi:

They travel around in their 520d. Even Scam ppl on seeking

Offline badsin

What are they up to on SA?
I had some fun from there January this year, and was thinking of rejoining once this virus has (hopefully) faded away :hi:

Offline James

What are they up to on SA?
I had some fun from there January this year, and was thinking of rejoining once this virus has (hopefully) faded away :hi:

Someone in bournemouth, london commented about this asian girl meeting him, took the money and as he confronted seen their BMW and the gang. thats how i started this thread as i got the reg plate of the car and posted it. The mot history shows the car does do the miles yearly

Offline James

Another possible

Chesire_elite and odinthor seem to be punters leaving deedback for these girls now

Offline Essex3

External Link/Members Only YoungEnglishKate

Freaky G been at this one, profile set up in similar way.

In a similar vein to IndianAmira21 External Link/Members Only (freaky G and others had been leaving feedback for her) noticed this one, again set up in a similar way but no feedback yet - I'd keep an eye out though IndianPrincess21 External Link/Members Only

5613844 - is she legit. Has reviews from guys who have seen other girls.

Offline nuffield2018

She got feedback from freaky g so would say not

Offline James

5613844 - is she legit. Has reviews from guys who have seen other girls.

Price gone up to

Offline kippydon

need to really stay clear of the pear tree mob unless you know it all legit

Offline badsin

Freakygthesexgod, this guy seems to of reviewed all in the group. He also seems to tour the country, judging by the locations he 'punts'. I'd be suspicious of most he's left feedback for: External Link/Members Only

It would appear FreakyGthesexmachine, has changed his name to Supersonicsexmachine, stay safe guys, stay vigilant

Offline James

Offline Lincs.man1

this is their group page

With excellent use of the English language to describe the girls and their intentions too..... :dash: