Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eye contact while being fucked  (Read 1193 times)

theblackknight

I am looking for a girl under 30 with good eye contact while getting fucked. .. oral eye contact is pretty standard now a days but most girls don't keep eye contact in the main event. .

Any help would be great

Knight  :cool:

Offline Picti

I am looking for a girl under 30 with good eye contact while getting fucked. .. oral eye contact is pretty standard now a days but most girls don't keep eye contact in the main event. .

Any help would be great

Knight  :cool:

Do you specify that you want this and then aren't getting it? It seems a very reasonable and easily granted request to me, and I can't imagine encountering many who wouldn't do as you ask. Or do you want someone who does this spontaneously?

theblackknight

Would prefer spontaneous if you have any recommendations please mate

Offline Picti

I've no idea of your tastes or requirements, so it's difficult to recommend. I genuinely think that most WGs would hold eye contact if you asked, or told them it enhances the intensity for you. It's obviously limited to certain positions, but it's an easy additional action for them to take. If you're confident and she consents then you could also hold her by the head / hair and keep the eye contact that way.

Beyond that I'd suggest WGs who seem to enjoy watching themselves in action e.g. Amber Ryder, GFE Karla, etc, as they're more likely to also be visually inclined

Offline HailWood

I too like eye contact while having sex. It puzzled me for a while as I seem to recall most British lasses maintain eye contact to a reasonable level and it's the EE's and Asians which look away. :unknown:

One experience does stand out for me and that was during a session with Paige Wilson.  She always keeps good eye contact and once I seemed to really hit the spot for her in missionary and she experienced a really intense orgasm (her words afterwards); I was over the top of her just enjoying he look on her face when she locked eyes with me, lifted her head off the pillow to give me a long sensual kiss and which caused me to shoot my load pretty much instantly.

Offline pamplona

I remember a session with Honey Bell in London although she was using a different name back then. I was fucking her from behind and she sort of twisted round to look at me then reached over and pulled me down for a kiss. Fucking amazing!

Treat her well lads! :lol:

Offline chandlerhandler

Luciebee would be the first name that springs to my mind, lots of sexy eye contact throughout

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:38:27 pm by chandlerhandler »

theblackknight

Thanks for the recommendations guys. .. :hi:
You are all amazing. Lucibee... looks definitely my type looking forward to trying her !...
 GFE Karla is also definitely my type slim with a bit of curve
You have all helped massively
Thanks again

Knight
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 08:08:24 am by theblackknight »

Offline HailWood

Luciebee would be the first name that springs to my mind, lots of sexy eye contact throughout

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+1
IMO all the "Mansfield Trinity" - Kylie (Tattooed Bombshell) and Riley Lee