Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gmail account  (Read 2385 times)

Offline David1970

My punting gmail account may have been found by her in doors, can any help me with

- how do I delete it
- or how do I change the password at least, she will work out the present password soon.

Need to take more care.

Thanks in advance.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
My punting gmail account may have been found by her in doors, can any help me with

- how do I delete it
- or how do I change the password at least, she will work out the present password soon.

Need to take more care.

Thanks in advance.

If you really don't know how to control preferences on your account,  :unknown:      click on the 9 dots in the shape of a square, top right, click on 'my account' password change is under 'signing in to google' delete's under 'account preferences'       :hi:

Edit

You need to sign in to do these.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I'd say you have some other issues to think about too.

How did she find it?  Is the name incriminating?  If you've called yourself Casanova or Prossiefucker, you have a serious problem - otherwise, come up with an alibi (which isn't difficult, you set up a separate account as an anti-spam precaution when signing up for something).  Will the sudden disappearance of the account be more suspicious than just using a better password to lock her out?

If she demands to see any emails in it, are you ready for that?  Delete anything incriminating, and empty spam and trash folders.  Delete any dodgy contacts, Gmail can save contacts that you didn't plan to keep.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Something else to watch out for: you might have another account linked to it as a password-recovery account.  If so, changing the password of your secret account will cause a notification email to be sent to the other one.  Check all accounts you have and delete incriminating emails.

Offline Strikar

Get a punting phone with email for that account

Use incognito browser on you mobile for this site etc., never using home/work wifi

Never use your shared laptop or desktop

Works for me unless anyone can spot an issue?

Offline David1970

Thanks, everyone I have deleted my account.
I had left my iPad on, put in the account but not the password thank fuck.
Name was nothing stupid.
Close shave.

Online RedKettle

I never leave my punting email account with anything on it - always clear out the emails as quickly as I can, clear the trash and ensure no contact details on it.

If somehow the technology caught me out and someone stumbled over it then unless there happens to have been an email since I last signed on I would be OK.

It is also in my punting name so I would in any case flatly deny that it was anything to do with me!!!

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Changing Gmail passwords anyway seems to be advisable right now anyway. My tech savvy flatmate informed me that about 2.5mil account details have been hacked into and sold on by somebody.

Offline Cityfan1880

mash

Incognito on a different browser is the safest. I use Opera for my punting activities, works a treat. Never open anything dodgy on Chrome. Good luck op!

Offline Zeusthedoc

one thing to keep in mind if you have a personal gmail account that people know about - make sure location history is switched off - otherwise there is a daily log of EVERYWHERE you've been. EVERYWHERE!

the implication is if you take your personal smartphone with you to a punt, it'll register that you were there!

Offline hullad

Why keep emails ffs

I read and delete, any phone number I need to keep is on my "play phone" disguised as mate or business contact. I do not keep texts either and once the punt has gone, all info texts etc is deleted I do not keep any WG number ever .....

Do not leave audit trails....

Trust no one

Online RedKettle

Why keep emails ffs

I read and delete, any phone number I need to keep is on my "play phone" disguised as mate or business contact. I do not keep texts either and once the punt has gone, all info texts etc is deleted I do not keep any WG number ever .....

Do not leave audit trails....

Trust no one

As I said above but expressed better - completely agree with this.

rodjaneandfreddy

Can't beat having just a punting phone and leaving initial contact too text messages or phone calls only, anything bad happens just turn the punting phone off and that's the end off it...

Offline Rumplestickin

If you have to use gmail then at least use a "+something" after your account name.
For example, if you're johndoe@gmail.com, register your AW/other punting site email as johndoe+213lkjlbaegagra@gmail.com
Gmail ignores anything after the '+' so if someone sees an email address that way, you can claim it's spam.
If, however, you've replied as johndoe+213lkjlbaegagra@gmail.com, you're stuffed.
-
Use a Tor network browser to hide your IP address. Means your Internet Service Provider won't be able to see what you're accessing.
Even if you use a conventional browser in incognito mode, the websites you visit are still logged by your ISP.
-
Use a disposable email address site such as GuerillaMail or HideMyAss.
-
When you're finished (on your PC/laptop), use an app like CCleaner to remove all the residue.
-
Keep it clean and keep it going.
Banned reason: Previously banned (dickroger)
Banned by: