Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Down?  (Read 579 times)

Offline xxlmuscles

Can't see AW Internet Explorer. Is it down?

Offline Goldfinch

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can't see AW Internet Explorer. Is it down?

Have you got your glasses on ?  :sarcastic: Seriously, it's ok for me on Opera.

MW96

its fine on samsung internet. internet explorer still around?

Offline king tarzan

Adultworks does go down ..
Happened to me in the past a few years back.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cm2104a

Just had a message pop up “Your account cannot view links or images because you have not posted recently, make a post now and contribute!” - so who decides how frequently you need to post not to be blocked?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Just had a message pop up “Your account cannot view links or images because you have not posted recently, make a post now and contribute!” - so who decides how frequently you need to post not to be blocked?

You've got that on AdultWork   :unknown:

Offline blackburnian

If that's on here - Admin does - I think he's explained what you need to do very clearly ???

Bb

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
If that's on here - Admin does - I think he's explained what you need to do very clearly ???

Bb

If he does mean here do you think he'll understand ??? That would mean he's posted a question about UKP on an AdultWork thread.   :unknown:

Edit
Or maybe he's trying to up his post count.

Offline blackburnian

If he does mean here do you think he'll understand ??? That would mean he's posted a question about UKP on an AdultWork thread.   :unknown:

Edit
Or maybe he's trying to up his post count.

Yeah the answers here   :drinks: :yahoo:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=207024.0

Bb

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Yeah the answers here   :drinks: :yahoo:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=207024.0

Bb

Yeah just seen it, That explains the first post leeches that are coming out of the woodwork, been members for years some of them.

Offline taiyo

Works fine for me as well. Have you tried a different browser?

Offline blackburnian

Yeah just seen it, That explains the first post leeches that are coming out of the woodwork, been members for years some of them.

What's the betting at least 1 of  posts above are .....???   :bomb:

Bb