Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many times can you cum?  (Read 2754 times)

Cabbie

On a recent post I saw a 22 year old only cums once and is finished. There is a lot about age limiting how many times you can cum. I myself find that rubbish. I'm 55 and can easily still manage 3 times in an hour. I must admit the amount of cum is less than a few years ago but stamina is still there. So has age effected you yet? Am I just lucky or are all of the middle age still upto more than one pop?

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

Depends on the mood, hang over, girl but 2 to 3 is norm and 5 is the most I have managed.

I find the second the most enjoyable. I am in my mid 40s but in am reasonable fit.

Offline threechilliman

Only once for me and pretty much always has been. Two reasons - the pop isn't the be all and end all for me and once I have popped I lose interest. Late 40's.

tcm

Offline Littlefoot

On a recent post I saw a 22 year old only cums once and is finished. There is a lot about age limiting how many times you can cum. I myself find that rubbish. I'm 55 and can easily still manage 3 times in an hour. I must admit the amount of cum is less than a few years ago but stamina is still there. So has age effected you yet? Am I just lucky or are all of the middle age still upto more than one pop?

When I was in my early 20s, I encountered no difficulties in 3 or 4 pops Per hour. Now in my early 50s, I can barely manage  3 or 4 pops per week. So you are doing well! Enjoy it while it lasts!    :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Its been covered (on UKP) before  :sarcastic: 

But to answer to you up to 5 times depending on the W/G and my mood!

Offline hw189

This topic has certainly been covered before. I myself, late 30's and can easily manage 3 pops in an hour. I don't feel quite satisfied unless if I get them too. Four is the most I've had though.

I recall the last time this discussion was brought up, I was pretty much the outsider / unusual / weird one.

Offline MoTToM

So far, only the once per hour/booking. After some recent experiences, though, I'm beginning to think that it's as much psychological (lack of confidence sort of thing) as physiological/age-related (in my forties). Recovery time is typically more extended than, say, the ten minutes - tops! - needed in my twenties, which does induce a certain amount of pressure in a time-limited encounter, and also means I'm thinking about whether or not to pop early and risk not being able to go again, or hold back for one big one towards the end of the booking. Ideally, I'd like to manage twice - without being concerned about it - since I don't instantly lose interest as soon as I've cum; I still like to enjoy the girl's body and physical closeness throughout. If it was only about emptying my nuts, I'd just have a wank.

Offline Silver Birch

I used to try for 2 but found getting the 2nd one out was more like hard work than fun. The first was also less intense after only 15-20 mins play.

Now I find it far more satisfying getting to the edge a few times before finally letting go towards the end of time.

Offline Crazydave

I can usually pop twice in 30 mins and can pop three times in an hour with the right girl if I put my mind to it. Record for me was 4 times in an hour at a party once. My balls ached for days afterwards.  :lol:

Offline TheBSG

Must admit this is a discussion I'm pretty interested in.

I'm in my 30's and been punting for over 5 years but rarely make the second pop.

I have no problem staying erect,  even after popping it doesn't go limp, but just can't seem to get the second out.

It's a pain because I prefer 1 hour bookings and i've tried getting the first one out quickly to fit a second in and also tried dragging the first pop out for a full hour but can rarely last more than 20 minutes.

So, I'm constantly left feeling that I should have just gone for half hour bookings but they always feel too rushed.

I have no problem with multiple pops if I'm just masturbating on my own.

Any tips on how to get a second one out would be gratefully received!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:22:17 am by TheBSG »

Offline hw189

Must admit this is a discussion I'm pretty interested in.

I'm in my 30's and been punting for over 5 years but rarely make the second pop.

I have no problem staying erect,  even after popping it doesn't go limp, but just can't seem to get the second out.

It's a pain because I prefer 1 hour bookings and i've tried getting the first one out quickly to fit a second in and also tried dragging the first pop out for a full hour but can rarely last more than 20 minutes.

So, I'm constantly left feeling that I should have just gone for half hour bookings but they always feel too rushed.

I have no problem with multiple pops if I'm just masturbating on my own.

Any tips on how to get a second one out would be gratefully received!

Wanker's death grip?

Offline Wolverhampton1990

I'm 26 and can manage 3 in an hour without much effort. I've never tried for a 4th yet but I'm sure it would be possible if I wanted it. My first pop is often over pretty quickly though, so I may have a bit of a head start on many in terms of recovery time :thumbsdown:

Offline madmania

I'm 24 and very often never cum at all, let alone going multiple rounds.

I don't masturbate at all and haven't had an orgasm in months.

I talked to my doctor about it and he suggested I have a low sex drive which although I dismissed at first I think he might be onto something. I'll have to see.

So yeah age isn't everything guys!

mcLovin

Now in my early 50s, I can barely manage  3 or 4 pops per week.

Same here. Having such a short refractory period in your mid-fifties is exceptional I would think.

Sureshot

Late 30's and very rarely get more than 1 per hour but can normally go to 45mins+ before that goes.  I lose interest pretty quickly after cuming so never been an issue to get another one out.

Offline dboy74

Now I am in my 40s I can manage a maximum of two in an hour.

5th Musketeer

When I was in my early 50s and first separated I lived with a Russian girl half my age for five years and we were very compatible physically.  I was very randy and had been sex-starved for years, and one time when we were travelling abroad on business (yes, she came with me) I managed seven times in one night.  Never again, but that was a memorable night in Manhattan.  Now, many years later, I'm lucky even to get it up!

Offline mrbobbit

In my younger days I had a few superfit gf s and we were at it like rabbits. 7 or 8 times a day or night. Nowadays, I am 61, I can manage one pop in a session. My preferred length of booking is 2 lazy hours of OWO, RO, massage, chatting, some mish or cowgirl and more OWO.

I much prefer CIM through OWO as I got more intense orgasms without a condom.
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Desimonic

I'm early 40s and usually pop atlest 3-4 time in an over nightier without using anything.
Tried some spedra thinking it might give me a boost but how wrong i was.
After the 2nd pop its just went, how can i put it, limp .
Took an hr or so break and the SB/WG started up again. Blow jobs, hand jobs every trick in the box and only producted a semi.
So disappointing, so definitely ditching those pills.

:angry:

Offline rubric

Will come 2 times in an hour and 3 in an hour and a half, that's been pretty much constant since I was in my teens.  FItness just changes my ability to get rock hard, but nothing really changes frequency of orgasm, even if I have a pair of russian girls kneeling in front of me and taking it turns to give me and each other oral.

john_n

I'm late 30's and it seems to be max 2 pops for me no matter the length of the booking. 2 pops in 1 hr booking, 2 pops in 2hrs booking, 2 pops in 3hrs booking.....

Noticed that I sometimes need a very enthusiastic girl to get a second pop out of me.

Offline Discord

I'm almost 32 and I can only cum once.  Well I could perhaps manage a second one if I was on my own and there was less pressure but it would be a hell of a lot of effort.  I remember in my younger years when I used to masturbate a lot I would sometimes challenge myself to have a second wank right after the first and keep it up until I ejaculated.  Even back then though it took a mighty effort and was horrid hard work. 

A funny story about this subject actually happened with me recently while on a domination style punt. The woman was sitting on my face and was giving me a handjob as she did so.  She said something about cuming twice which I thought was "you can cum twice" as in I could if I wanted to. You know how some end the punt straight away once you cum so I thought she was just saying that wasn't the case here and I could cum a second time if I so wished.  She was Romanian so had an accent plus as she was sitting on my face I couldn't hear her all that well so I just said "Okay thanks".  Turns out she was actually asking me if I could cum twice and she took my answer to mean that I could so she jerked me off to completion and then wanted me to cum again later in the booking.  Alas despite our efforts I wasn't able to manage it.   

Offline rubric

Noticed that I sometimes need a very enthusiastic girl to get a second pop out of me.

Mentioned this before, but one thing I've tried that's worked very well in the past is booking flatmates back to back for 30 minutes each - like you I find it's nice to have a 'fresh' girl as it were.

You kind of need to find two flatmates who you get on with who don't 'mind' you doing this though

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I used to try for 2 but found getting the 2nd one out was more like hard work than fun. The first was also less intense after only 15-20 mins play.

Now I find it far more satisfying getting to the edge a few times before finally letting go towards the end of time.

+1 to this. In my mid 50s and would rather one v intense pop at the end of an hour's session than two or three less powerful ones. And even the second, nowadays, would just be a dribble  :(

Offline OakTree

Only once for me and pretty much always has been. Two reasons - the pop isn't the be all and end all for me and once I have popped I lose interest. Late 40's.

tcm

Exactly the same for me.  :hi:

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Once only for me, I'm early thirties now but it's always been that way. We're all different in terms of everything else in life so why would ability to pop be any different?

Offline Taylor2441

During a 1hr punt, I can generally manage to cum twice.

First about 30 seconds into the punt, then 10 minutes later.  The rest of the time is spent discussing the weather and playing chess.

Offline cueball

I think I've posted this before as its certainly been asked before.

For me, these days it's usually one pop but a full explore of her for neck end of an hour.

Offline Tricks

When I'm taking cock stiffeners, which is nearly every time now, it's normally only once.

In 2016 I did a 3 and I only gave her a neutral review....What was I thinking!

Offline Trotter671

In my late 40s and try to stay fit & healthy - usually manage 2 pops in an hour booking. Sometimes just take my time and just go for 1 explosive pop at the end of long build up, tends to be v intense (but can be difficult to last that long!!)

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Mid 50`s started to get more difficult on my day trips I used to be able to do 4-5 in a day when I started  :cool: and at parties 2-3 in the 2hr slot ... things change I now realise that that hot young big titter can just keep going and I am out after ...1 for at least 2-3  :crazy: hours now :cry: pills get you up again but not firing out the porridge as one guy said to me at a party ;) :drinks:

Offline Punterperson1971

Mid 40's and can manage twice in a 30 minute booking with the right girl doing the right things to turn me on again

Offline Anadin

I'm mid 30s & can cum once a day, maybe twice if I'm really horny. How you people manage more than that is beyond me and I'm in pretty good shape for once in my life. I don't think I've ever managed more than once in a hour, gave up on that a long time ago.

Offline mmmm

If it was only about emptying my nuts, I'd just have a wank.

:thumbsup: If I had a sig, I'd put this in it

RNinePunter

Mid 20s, once an hour though usually go for about 45 minutes incl foreplay. My body is just not made for popping more than once an hour, or more than once in 12 hours in fact...  :scare:

It feels like work over enjoyment when I go for 2 pops in the hour session.

Offline mrdiamond77

Once in a booking usually for me.  I have managed to cum twice on a few occasions in the last year or two though.

RNinePunter

Once in a booking usually for me.  I have managed to cum twice on a few occasions in the last year or two though.

That's weird, it's like you have the Benjamin Button disease  :D

Offline thor555

Normally twice in 1 hour(1st pop, rest and second pop), second pop takes ages, been to a few massages where i have asked for 2 pops and on the second pop i thought they were gonna give up, it gets hard but takes a while for me to cum. But when i do its amazing and after ive left the WG my mind is so focused and clear

second pop good for me but not for the WG, i guess if it was a GF there probably wouldn't mind the long second pop

Online Jumping Jack Flash

I'm 50 and can manage two pops an hour. I'm physically fit and exercise regularly and eat well. Until a couple of years ago I was four stone overweight and a type two diabetic. At this time I could only manage one pop an hour.

Exercise has meant the weight has dropped off me, the diabetes has been reversed and my stamina and libido have increased ten fold.

For me two pops an hour is not the holy grail, I much prefer quality over quantity and like to hold off cumming. Also when I'm on an overnighter with a 19 year old off Seeking Arrangement, I like them to think I'm some sort of sexual marathon runner who doesn't cum in the first twenty minutes. I find if I hold back then they always want to see me again. That and the cash obviously!

Offline tdh

Twice in a one hour punt. However as like Thor555 states the girl usually has to work for the second one. The time between 1st pop and start of second round can vary depending on my mood and hotnesss of prossie.

Offline NIK

Once every couple of weeks.
If I'm lucky.  :blush:

Offline callm3daddy

Usually twice in an hour, sometimes once, rarely three times.

Depends on a whole number of factors though.