Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasy Lucy - Dundee  (Read 1005 times)

12 review(s) for Fantasy Lucy  (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Although It's going to almost be a carbon copy of Banquo's previous review, I thought it was worth doing another one of Lucy just ot show that she is, at least, consistent  ;)

Her picture on AW aren't that great but they do give you a rough idea what to expect. Tall; body in proportion, slim, nice ass, boobs big and a bit droopy but perfectly natural for her age.  She has a slightly geeky girl-next door appearance which I really like. Nice accent; warm and friendly, nice to chat to, funny too.

Comms beforehand by phone were excellent. Met her in a hotel in the City Centre. A bit old fashioned and the room was a bit cramped but hotel entrance was nice and discrete and the bed was comfy so so cares.

Last time we met (the first time) I was quite happy to let her chat away for 10 minutes but since this was a 1/2 hour (£70) meeting I declined her offer of a back rub and suggested we get straight on with proceedings. No complaints from her on that score and she was out of her underwear in seconds and onto the bed. Started with a fairly long session of OWO and this is where Lucy really excels. Lots of ball and shaft licking, just how I like it. She made a valiant attempt at DT but we had a good laugh about the fact that it wasn't going all the way in. I did think about just lying back and letting me finish me off orally, she's that good, but decided to switch to RO for a while. She made the right noises and seemed to be enjoying it; came eventually, or least pretended to, I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, switched to her on top bouncing around for a while, which she definitely enjoyed, followed by doggy and mish until I came in the bag. Just the right amount of sexy encouragement from Lucy, no excessive over-the-top moaning like with some other girls. Nice bit of chat before i got dressed and left on time - didn't feel rushed.

Positives:
Pleasant, mature, intelligent woman.
Pretty good GFE - genuinely seems to enjoy what she's doing
Excellent OWO

Negatives:
A bit too much fanny-stubble!
Doesn't give DFK as it says on her profile, only light kissing

Probably wouldn't return, buy only because I have pretty vanilla tastes and prefer to sample other girls rather than stick with one. Recommended though.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 01:51:43 pm by Name Not Found »