Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessedin 1 - Edinburgh  (Read 1007 times)

9 review(s) for jess#1 (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fifer79

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/jessedin1

Met with Jesse a couple of months ago.

Fee - £130 1hr incall

Comms - Easy, few AW messages then couple of texts to confirm.

Location - 5/10 min walk from Haymarket. Quiet street. Discreet. I'm not sure if she's still there. Shares flat with Charlie's no angel, or at least she did then.

Appearance - Really slim, pretty ordinary looking but nice enough, i personally thought she had far too much foundation on possibly trying to hide a few spots but was too much imo. I'm maybe being a bit harsh, she was kind of pretty. Very small tits but as you'd expect for her figure. She has an amazing little pussy, nice and neat and shaved clean.

Service - i thought she was top notch. Asked what i wanted her to wear, did everything with good enthusiasm and had a great attitude. Started with lying me down, teasing a little, owo then on to 69. BJ technique was very good, started licking and kissing and ended sloppy and deep. I asked to stand for CIM, she went to her knees on floor and tbh she took it like a champ.

Lay on bed for a bit talking before round 2, she's very friendly and easy to talk to.

Round 2 started with OWO, cowgirl, missionary then i went into doggie to finish. Jessy was again very enthusiastic and very eager to please. Ran a bit over but was no hurrying me up.

All in all a good punt.

Offline Anndyy

Offline Fifer79

Wasn't extra when i went but seems to be now.