Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations near Canary Wharf?  (Read 1064 times)

takingoftt

Seems like when I do a search of available WG with green light on in or near Canary Wharf I get the same search results back.  Girls that are not to my taste or expensive.  The only girl I regular see in CW is Renata because of her slim tight body and pert tits.  Her attitude is good too.

Ive widened my search to Aldgate, Old Street (Chantelle, Estelle, Shy Tiffany being my regulars) and Stratford but often left with little options.

Budget is up to £80 per 30mins but ideally £60 per 30 mins.

Under 30yrs old, size 10 or under with nice pair.  Anyone have suggestions on girls or search tips.  Should I look at girls without the green light? 

Offline el-fei

What's renata like? I recommend Maggie21 when she's in town. They're pricier in CW though so maybe aldgate is an option. Independet Lena maybe.

Offline akauya

I second Maggie21 - she's a great shag but as far as I remember she's more of a size 12 - a proper curvy woman.

Persie

I saw Maggie last week
She has lost quite a bit of weight
I have to say I was last appt yet she was frantic
Swallowing my cock balls deep - I nearly blew whilst in her throat!

Offline akauya

I saw Maggie last week
She has lost quite a bit of weight
I have to say I was last appt yet she was frantic
Swallowing my cock balls deep - I nearly blew whilst in her throat!

Yep, you just reminded me how good she is. I must go see her again. Did you try her anal? She likes it deep.

Offline el-fei

Yep, you just reminded me how good she is. I must go see her again. Did you try her anal? She likes it deep.

Also saw her last week. She has lost loads weight, she looked great though. She's amazing and oh the taking it deep is great. Oh god I'm itching for a punt now!

Persie

I just had 1/2 hr
What I really remember was her blowing me and i could see in the mirror that she had reaching round to her pussy as she was horny to play with herself

And when she was sitting in my cow girl she was looking in thr mirror to see my cock poundinf her pussy in the mirror

She was quality - even at 8 pm in the evening!

takingoftt

Ive seen Maggie many months ago based on the positive reviews here.

Whilst her attitude is great, I didnt find her attractive and I found that her ass was looser than pussy.  Couldn't get anywhere near cumming and had to end with a hand job.

Regarding Renata, facially she looks better in real life.  Superb slim body and good attitude.  However her BJ was not that good.  Renatas ass is super tight.  I couldnt continue in her ass as it was literally strangling my dick.  Her pert size tits are also superb given her slim frame.  Definitely recommended but her BJ technique lets her down for me.  Sometimes her BJs numb my cock meaning I find it hard to cum.

The lack of options in the area has meant that I have punted with newbies with zero feedback hence my username.   Most of these are forgettable.

Saw deluxe isabelle earlier this week.  She seems new and nervous.  Nice BJ technique and tight pussy but was put off by all the bruises and marks on her back. Looks like her pimp has broken her in to the business or something.

Looking at the options in CW today, absolutely no one suitable except again for Renata.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:03:16 pm by takingoftt »

decentguy

Try  Suzylapdancer I saw her once very good location and I loved her BJ + CIM very good attitude. may be you know her profile already.

External Link/Members Only

takingoftt

Thanks. Yep seen Suzis profile.  Not to keen on how she looks.  Also at £90 per 30mins she seems expensive.  May still try her one day.

decentguy

I had booked  External Link/Members Only last thursday very good location in CW but she made me wait 20 mins saying there is a plumber working in her flat then I left saying I may come back some other day. she looks good though try her and please let me know if she is good, CW is my play ground for WG most of the time.

Offline PLeisure

I have punted with newbies with zero feedback hence my username.   Most of these are forgettable.
Be great if you would post some reviews  :hi:  - it's often said that the Neutral and Neg reviews are considered more valuable. And UKP is all about the intel  :thumbsup:

takingoftt

Yes Ive seen Anna Weiss and her two friends.

Visually quite attractive but average service.  They will perform owo without but are not keen on doing it meaning it is a half assed owo.   A few seconds in their mouth followed by a wipe or hand stroke and repeat. This was my biggest issue with them.

Saw two of them twice but wouldn't return. They all share the same deluxe xxxx name.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:48:04 pm by takingoftt »

decentguy

sounds like I will have to pass Anna wees as my jet engine wont start without a DFK and a decent OWO may be I will go to Renata she looks too slim for my taste I like a handful of bum.

on that note the best piece of ass I recently had is External Link/Members Only only this is she is far away from CW and does BB but I used protection. She has the best skin and butt i have seen recently on AW