Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arranging a Duo - Filthy Outcall in London/Heathrow  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Kent

I'm doing a marathon at the end of the month and would love to arrange a filthily 2hr threesome on my return; as a big well-done.

Price hopefully isn't a concern really. Anything less than £500 would be ok. Could even have 1 girl for 2 hours and another join us for 1 hour. Just wondering what people would suggest? Someone who loves DTBJ's is a must.

Thanks for your help.

wayneking

Hi
I can highly recommend Glamorous Ruby and her friend Sensual Carmen, although I haven't  see Carmen on AW lately, but they are the best duo I've had the pleasure to have met in 4 years of AW.
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/%7EGlamorous+Ruby%7E

Offline Kent

Also, a hotel near Heathrow that would be suitable for this. I want to avoid spending too much on the hotel though, so nothing too fancy please. HA

Offline hornyguy19891

I'm doing a marathon at the end of the month and would love to arrange a filthily 2hr threesome on my return; as a big well-done.

Price hopefully isn't a concern really. Anything less than £500 would be ok. Could even have 1 girl for 2 hours and another join us for 1 hour. Just wondering what people would suggest? Someone who loves DTBJ's is a must.

Thanks for your help.

Have a look at Kylie Flirt's gang: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm not sure their price now but when I first did it it wwas about £300 for 2 hours. I can vouch for Kylie (whom I saw in a duo with a girl called Tina, whose no longer there and whom I lost my virginity to). Kylie is great, wasn't a major fan of her BJs. They were good but just not my type of BJs. I like it slow but hers were a little faster. Still good though.

Enjoy :)

I

Offline iPad3

Thanks for your help.

WTF!!, unless your a professional marathon runner my advice would be rest up for a week and then do the punt, otherwise your throwing the money away as you'll be to knackered.

Offline SamLP

A good way to treat yourself. I ran the London 10K last year and went into one of the asian massage parlours in Soho afterwards to get a massage. Asked for a shower first and the lady stood there watching me take one saying it's ok as she's seen loads of cocks. Cheeky girl. Had a shit massage but she emptied my balls while I got to finger her. Put on the clean clothes I had brought with me and went to meet a friend for lunch.

Offline Andy2605

Reference Glamorous Ruby and Sensual Carmen mentioned above, they are on AW as Carmen&Ruby (sic). Sorry haven't worked out how to do AW links yet

Offline Andy2605

Reference Glamorous Ruby and Sensual Carmel, they are on AW as Carmen&Ruby (sic). Sorry haven't worked out how to do AW links yet

Offline Andy2605

Sorry, that wasn't meant to happen, was trying to reply to someone else.

wayneking

Reference Glamorous Ruby and Sensual Carmel, they are on AW as Carmen&Ruby (sic). Sorry haven't worked out how to do AW links yet

Here is the link to Ruby, Carmen is back in October

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/%7EGlamorous+Ruby%7E

They are great duo, expensive but worth it

Offline Andy2605

I agree, they're amazing individually and as a duo. Just thinking about them makes me want to have a wank right now. I think Carmen has been having some problems with AW.

Offline hornyguy19891

I agree, they're amazing individually and as a duo. Just thinking about them makes me want to have a wank right now. I think Carmen has been having some problems with AW.

Their Duo page is listed them as being in Guernsey... I was planning on a holiday there but ended up going else where :P D'oh! haha