Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OWO, reverse oral, DFK AND FK  (Read 673 times)

Offline Trapstar1

I know this is a subjective question and depends punt to punt
But how dangerous is doing this on SP health wise?

I had my first OWO with a SP (caught by surprise) last week (reviewed) it was f’ing amazing but I left feeling stressed after the initial adrenaline wore off.

I know I know it’s all personal for everyone and a stupid questions but we all punters here with different ideas and views from season professionals to newbies so I’m just asking the forum for general guidance.

The reason why I’m asking is I want to try one of the amazing duo’s Iv read so much about on here at
External Link/Members Only

And I get the feeling that to get the best out of the session I need to go all in!

And yes to put my mind at ease I will be testing in 2 weeks!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 08:34:47 pm by Trapstar1 »

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
You should probably ask at the clinic when you get tested. But you can catch some STI from OWO. Far less likely from RO. The risk is fairly low for the receiver of OWO but not impossible. It's up to you if you want to risk it. Most punters do consider it worth the risk. As for DFK, of course you put yourself at risk of catching many infections but not STI.

Oh and don't ask the girl if she has any STI afterwards...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 09:19:24 pm by LauraHoD »

Online Stevelondon

An absolute “No No” as Laura says.

Whatever you do as your about to leave and have just zipped up your fly. Don’t turn round to the SP and ask if she’s got the pox. 😂

Offline Trapstar1

Haha yes I’m not that naive! I’m sure that question wouldn’t go down well with anyone!  :timeout: