Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another TOFTT  (Read 736 times)

Offline BustaNut

Evening all  :hi:

I'm about to TOFTT with this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know, I know, Romanian, but my balls are full and are now in control, lol.

Most of the decent WG's usually finish by 9pm so there's not much choice this late in the day.

What do you reckon, TOFTT or spend the evening playing 'five knuckle shuffle'? Lol

Ming

Don't know this one specifically, but I think Nicky Angel eyes (or something like that) is part of the same group, they are based in a council high rise near the Hippodrome, I would stick with the hand if I were you.

Ming  :hi:

Offline BustaNut

Cheers Ming.........however I'm just reading your post this morning. I made the booking, all services were agreed, turned up (council high rise opposite the Raddisson) on time and was met with radio silence. Tried calling and texting but got no reply. Waited 20 mins and then left, picking up a lovely kebab on the way home  :D

Does this warrant a review?

Offline MilleMiglia

Dogs paw tattoos on her bottom - most curious!

Ming

Cheers Ming.........however I'm just reading your post this morning. I made the booking, all services were agreed, turned up (council high rise opposite the Raddisson) on time and was met with radio silence. Tried calling and texting but got no reply. Waited 20 mins and then left, picking up a lovely kebab on the way home  :D

Sorry to hear that Busta, but doesn't come as a surprise.

If a meeting was agreed then you are within your rights to review.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

A review would be much appreciated, to warn others  :thumbsup: