Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature working girls in Birmingham , or the west midlands. Any suggestions?  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Splodge

Hello all ,

Anyone know of any mature working girls in Birmingham , or areas nearby. Or massage parlours renowned for more mature women . All information welcome.

Offline Beamer

Hello all ,

Anyone know of any mature working girls in Birmingham , or areas nearby. Or massage parlours renowned for more mature women . All information welcome.

Best to do a search first and then ask relevant questions about the girls

Offline azrael

Hello all ,

Have you done an aw search? If not do one, then come back and compare with reviews maybe ask which ones better

Offline Littlefoot

Hello all ,

Here's a decent mature for you:

External Link/Members Only

If you want an old timer wank you off at a massage, try harmony 88 in china town.

Offline Splodge

Thanks dude.  Appreciate that link. She looks stunning. Yeah. Have looked OK adult work.  Just wondering if anyone knows of any parlours where there's wall to wall mature ladies. Or any private houses with mature ladies. Or private independents. Joe been all over Europe and over there you can see what's on offer in every rld.  Or even sex shops. But here it's harder to find what you want.

Offline mrhat

Sherry in tamworth is mature but she only does  HE and BJ car meets.

Offline mrhat

Offline Splodge

Thanks dude but I need doggystyle too. 

Offline l1mpd1ck

Offline Splodge

:wacko: lol dogging would be great if I could find somewhere where they do it  :unknown:

Offline JEH7376

Depends on what you class as mature but Sexy_bum_shakira is my guess mid to maybe late forties.

I haven't seen her for three years so can't review, but very good service, good kissing and foreplay and she's very enthusiastic and seems to love sex as she says. the only reason I wouldn't normally recommend is I think she's shaved a few years off her age and her pictures are about 6 years old but if you're actually after an older lady I would definitely recommend.

Offline Splodge

Where is shakira?? Thanks for info. 

Offline JEH7376

Search sexy_bum_shakira on adult work

Offline Littlefoot

How about this one splodge, couple of good reviews, that read well!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only