Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT  (Read 903 times)

Offline BustaNut

Evening all, I'm about to TOFTT with this girl later this evening  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'll report back once the deed is done!

Ming

Offline Juankerr

Hope you have a good one, all the best BustaNut  :hi:

Offline BustaNut

Cheers lads, she sounds nice (if that was actually her) over the phone and all services agreed to - although I've been in this game long enough to know that counts for nothing once the punt starts!

Offline Juankerr

There has been a mixed bag of reviews for the WG's of this "Secret Lovers" Hungarian group so far, hopefully you have a good experience.

Offline Pablo02

Hope it goes well for you.
I'm planning on seeing her tomorrow so looks like you beat me to it

Offline BustaNut

Ok guys so I'm just back from seeing this one........it was poor. No owo, reluctant pecks on the lips instead of proper kissing and she was larger than I was expecting - Not quite bbw but not far off. Pictures are a few years old and perhaps when she was 30kg lighter. The only saving grace was her phat ass...and I mean PHAT ass - that was until she wouldn't let me play with it or jiggle it as it apparently 'hurt'. Her pussy looked red raw (probably from the pounding it's had all day/week) and it smelled quite bad too. I was in and out in 20 mins.
I'll write a full review as soon as I get the chance - hopefully tomorrow. In the meantime if you're thinking of seeing her, I'd give her a miss.

Ming

Sorry to hear that Busta, as Juan says, the girls from this group can be very hit and miss, unfortunately mostly miss.

Ming  :hi:

Offline _Bender_

Ha haa ... What a lovely group of girls?!  :rolleyes:

Offline Pablo02

Sorry to hear that it was bad for you.
The pictures and profile looked promising but another let down.
Just goes to prove you shouldn't believe the AW feedback

Offline BustaNut

Sorry to hear that it was bad for you.
The pictures and profile looked promising but another let down.
Just goes to prove you shouldn't believe the AW feedback

Cheers guys. I knew going in that it may end up being shit so I'm not too downbeat about it. If she upped her game she could actually be half decent as there's not many thick assed 'amazonian' WG's in the Midlands. She'd need to get that stanky fanny checked asap though  :vomit:

Offline Pablo02

Cheers guys. I knew going in that it may end up being shit so I'm not too downbeat about it. If she upped her game she could actually be half decent as there's not many thick assed 'amazonian' WG's in the Midlands. She'd need to get that stanky fanny checked asap though  :vomit:

Too bad you didn't get a whiff of it as soon as you walked in through the door, I'm sure you would refrained from seeing her and saved the £££
Her ass looks hot but I wouldn't see her now