Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paula @ London Thaiway Massage, Walthamstow  (Read 1678 times)

F.Bikerman

Address: Hoe Street, London, E17
Phone Number: 0743 2046 330
Massage requested: Thai Massage

External Link/Members Only

Looked up this Masseuse from the recommendations of PN member  Love2come

I looked up the website on Gumtree that Love2come had posted, and the advert was still going. Having a lot of stress at work and really needed a good all over body Massage with a sexy twist and Thaiway massage fitted the bill.

Comms: I sent a text message in the morning saying I wanted the full 1 hour special for £39 in the afternoon, and 20 mins later I got a text with the location, street number postcode  and the fact it was at a back of a shop. I looked up the location with the post code provided and it was an easy 5 mins walk from Walthamstow Central  Tube Station. I live in London and use mainly public transport, (car parking from what I could see is competitive so allow extra time to find somewhere to park). When I go there, down the side street, went up to the back entrance via the side street as mentioned in the text.

Premises: I was met almost immediately when I nocked on the Back door, the Masseuse, Paula is very friendly petite Thai lady aged late 30s, she was really friendly and accommodating and she led me to her Massage/Aromatherapy room. There is another Thai lady that has her own room and aromatherapy massage business. As Love2come described the room is small but has an excellent Massage table and array of small tables and oils and a humidifier. I paid my 39 for 1 hour and stripped off and Paula left me when I got undressed. Once you are on the table you have all the space you need and Paula climbs on top of you to do the massage and she is pretty nimble and knows her stuff.

Staff:  Paula is not stunning but is pleasant to look at and really friendly and welcoming, I felt very valued when she met me. She was wearing a black therapy tunic. I was lying face down on the massage table when she came back in, and she dimmed the lights and put on some relaxing meditation music, she asked me about my health, the kind of massage I liked and if I had any back injuries. She then gave me a fantastic long and deep massage all over my body for 30 mins with frequent glides onto the inside of my thighs and touching my balls, I widened my legs slightly and this gave her the signal that I liked what she did. She used her hands fingers and elbows on all the right places.

After 30 mins she turned me over (and again) worked her way up from my feet legs, thighs stomach to the head, perfect deep massage with heated oil. She asked me how I had heard about the place and I said a friend “Chris” had told me. She asked if I needed anything more and I said “how much for a happy ending”, she smiled and said £20 and I was very happy to pay that, and then she worked hard on my cock stroking it deeply and moaning to herself in timing to my own breathing the more deeply I breathed and sighed, and then I came over my belly and chest. She then neatly and considerately cleaned me up and I felt totally refreshed and releived.  😊

Summary:

For £39 for 1 hour it was an absolute bargain and a professional and valued massage, it was great, I felt safe and a bit privileged. The HE was spot on and again just what I needed, so I would recommend Paula her Thaiway massage, the service and approach is on point and I will definitely go again.

Offline sparkus

Fair review, have seen her and it's no great shakes.

Late 30s? I'd have said in 40s, though perhaps it's just my refusal to cope with my advancing years and the idea she's my age.

Offline Love2come

Glad you had a good time.  I've not been back since my review but think I may consider giving it another try as the massage was good last time and the HR decent for £20.