Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black British Tay (Watford)  (Read 429 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7305859) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline recycler

Black British Tay (Watford)
External Link/Members Only

Background/Comms
Meeting took place  a few weeks back in the Watford area, seemed like an Airbnb apartment. £150ph and £30 cim from memory.
A few years back met a really attractive slim black girl and ever since have been trying to repeat the experience, big mistake!

The Girl
Large black girl would guess size 14/16. Facially more the girl next door look, no stunner. Tay has massive tits and arse and a huge clit.  The whole experience is one of detachment, very business-like and aimed to get you out of there as quickly as possible.

The meet
Basically all the things I wanted, lap dance, OWO, titty wank and doggy. Had a good play with her huge clit, must be an inch long, and took a good pounding in doggy. OWO was nothing special, little eye contact and lots of hand work in between. Asked to finish with CIM but she wanked it off and then took one dribble on her lips before letting the rest out on her neck and chin.

Conclusion
Maybe it was me and we just didn’t click, but reading other reviews on here it seems it was a similar cold experience to other punters. It’s a negative for me.