Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting tips please  (Read 1336 times)

Offline jewlin432

I've posted a handful of times on this forum, each time to be shot down by a few veterans, which is understandable... So with that in mind I was wondering if you could help me?

I'm relatively new to punting, I've only punted 3 or 4 times, so what should I look for?
How much should I pay for an hour? What should my upper limit be?
What else do you think I should know?

Please please please be gentle

Offline Silver Birch

Unfortunately only you can answer those questions.

Ask yourself:
What area can I punt?
What type of woman? Age? (add between 5 & 10 years to profile age!) Big? small? Busty? Perky?
What services would you like to receive - read the enjoys list.
What is your budget? Whatever you think is value. Personally I expect to pay £100 - £140 /hr. Only once have I stretched beyond £150. That was £190/hr which included extras that I really wanted with this particular wg :rose:
Then do your search on AW.
Then come back to UKP and search for her again on here.

Offline SamLP

Lots of useful info & links here thanks to some helpful members and the admin:

External Link/Members Only

Offline laidbackasiandude

I've posted a handful of times on this forum, each time to be shot down by a few veterans, which is understandable... So with that in mind I was wondering if you could help me?

I'm relatively new to punting, I've only punted 3 or 4 times, so what should I look for?

There's a starting point for you to answer your own questions, compare and possibly contrast your own experiences
to comparable UKP reviews.

Offline Convince Me

Research, research, research. If in doubt keep your wallet in your pocket for another day.

Offline Tonyleung

Read some negative reviews -they'll help you avoid shit WG's. Then do some research.

charming_red

What you should look for depends entirely on your own requirements. Some people like to keep a punt simple and vanilla while others want a lot more which requires an enthusiastic girl. Compare your requirements to a girls' likes on her profile and then compare that to her reviews if she genuinely delivers that service.

Offline claretandblue

sorry if this sounds harsh but asking strangers on an internet forum how much you should pay is just plain stupid  :dash:

Offline flybynightpm

As everyone says, follow the positive reviews, do your research and take one for the team with an unknown once u have ur legs for this!

Odds on, you will have a better time. I ignored it and followed my lust/arousal from the AW pics/descriptions and it doesn't work.

How much do u pay... depends on how much you can afford/frequency you want.. I personally never go above £120hr... never lower that £70 an hour... you can have a gr8 time within that range (West London) and have multiple trips per week if you can stretch to it... £70 is beer money really...

Lots of great info on this site..

Offline nigel4498

Don't do it, get out before you get in, it's a total money pit.  :timeout:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You posted this a couple of days ago ------------

"I'm fairly vanilla so not looking for anything too exciting.
3 hours for £450 or under"

My advice is NEVER, EVER book an unknown girl for three hours ---------------- try a one hour session first, £450 is far too much to risk on an unknown quantity.     :thumbsdown:

Offline jewlin432

Thanks for the tips guys, seriously...

If anybody wants me to TOFTT then pm me.

You guys have helped massively

Offline Punting Valley

You posted this a couple of days ago ------------

"I'm fairly vanilla so not looking for anything too exciting.
3 hours for £450 or under"

My advice is NEVER, EVER book an unknown girl for three hours ---------------- try a one hour session first, £450 is far too much to risk on an unknown quantity.     :thumbsdown:

I would make an exception for doing a long booking with a new girl if she is really well-reviewed here on UKP. :drinks:

zangy

sorry if this sounds harsh but asking strangers on an internet forum how much you should pay is just plain stupid  :dash:
The question holds some merit, for example a "helpful" reply would be something like "under £70/hr will usually be a very low quality punt/bad experience" etc etc
and something like "over £1x0 for an hour can be considered not VFM"

d00fer

The question holds some merit, for example a "helpful" reply would be something like "under £70/hr will usually be a very low quality punt/bad experience" etc etc

I disagree, the question is understandably naive. I'm not saying that more money = better quality punts, but there are many variables, such as OP's discretionary budget and what type of experience he is after.

Offline claretandblue

i dont think it does,we have no idea of this blokes financial situation so how can we advise?On top of this,this sites reviews show you can have a good punt at £60 and a crap one at £250,price is no guarantee of service

zangy

i dont think it does,we have no idea of this blokes financial situation so how can we advise?On top of this,this sites reviews show you can have a good punt at £60 and a crap one at £250,price is no guarantee of service
True, but you see if he didn't ask "such a stupid question", we wouldn't have gotten the above fact.
Although its the opposite of saying "general rule-of thumb of spending £x /hr" at least its more info so someone can make up his own mind.
If everyone was flamed for asking how much they should spend then eventually fairly useful info will not be mentioned and newbies might end up assuming price is guarantee of service or might get caught out by too-good-to-be-true deals etc

maybe its a useless question to you because you're more experienced. but as a noob, i read a similar question and got some insight which I found valuable and thats why i find it has merit
Perhaps if its put up on the puntingwiki will prevent other noobs from asking this again