Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perhaps an odd request  (Read 1305 times)

Offline frai010

I'm a tad on the shy side, I feel very nervous around people when I first meet them. This is proven to be difficult in the world of punting.

I have met a few girls who are very accommodating, but none were in London. I am just wondering if there are any other guys with the same issue who could recommend some of the friendlier wgs in London - I know they are out there!

Online scutty brown

I'm a tad on the shy side, I feel very nervous around people when I first meet them. This is proven to be difficult in the world of punting.

I have met a few girls who are very accommodating, but none were in London. I am just wondering if there are any other guys with the same issue who could recommend some of the friendlier wgs in London - I know they are out there!

they're all friendly as long as you have money in your pocket and they think you'll give it to them

Offline frai010

Many I have seen in London, despite good reviews on ukp, would be distant, bitter or just outright rude. I know this is because of how quiet I am as I recognise it from elsewhere!

Online BootsnBunches

Not that odd. I'm probably quite similar. What sort of thing do you like/need? Finding a girl who#s comfortable with the services you want is half the battle.

Goner

I'm similar, and tend to go for Khloe (very well reviewed her) but it also depends on what you're looking for.

mrhappypants

Have alook at

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+1 Health care background so compassionate.

OP Please write reviews of anyone you see.

Offline brownman

Go for the WGs who have multiple good reviews on here

Callisto

My tip would be Hope - she's very straightforward and friendly, and well versed in accommodating new OPs. External Link/Members Only . She's also darn pretty.

Offline NigelF

A tip that you might have overlooked or at least underestimated is to warn them beforehand (via email or text). Tell them what you'll be like and that it's normal for you and doesn't mean you're not happy or having a good time. This means if they ever feel awkward during the punt then they'll be reminded of your prior message and feel much better and relaxed. Also, if they don't reply sympathetically/understandingly then you can rule them out which will help narrow down your search to the best options.