Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOTDREAM22 - Grangetown  (Read 936 times)

6 review(s) for HotDream22 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punisher

after making arrangements to meet isabel by text at midday for 13.30 she lives in the grangetown area of cardiff
arrived at address five mins early waited for a bit then shot her a text asked if she was ready waited for five mins
then shot her the second text asked if she was ready fuck all came back shame really good look chic  :thumbsup:
we all know that things crop up last min but ffs let us no :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

I had the same problem with her last year when I tried to see her.  Booked her the day before but got no answer or reply the following morning.  As you say, it's a shame because she's very attractive.

Offline ledley

i think i have a review of her on here. she is a nice punt, shame about the poor arrangements for you both  :dash:

Offline mrdiamond77

i think i have a review of her on here. she is a nice punt, shame about the poor arrangements for you both  :dash:

I have thought about trying to see her again recently but i'm a bit hooked on Kandice & Savvie (Welshbunny-blueeyes) at the moment.  I may give her another chance as she looks hot as hell.

Offline ledley

I have thought about trying to see her again recently but i'm a bit hooked on Kandice & Savvie (Welshbunny-blueeyes) at the moment.  I may give her another chance as she looks hot as hell.

Arrange services on phone and she will wear what u ask. Only risk is if she busy u will see whoever is free potentially

Offline mrdiamond77

Arrange services on phone and she will wear what u ask. Only risk is if she busy u will see whoever is free potentially

Ok thanks. :thumbsup:

Who are the other girls who work there?