Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: free hour in wigan tomorrow any suggestions i have looked -but  (Read 1683 times)

Offline tincrusher

title says it all really

i have had a nosy at whats about but struggling to chose!

not to fussy milf/teen recommendations guy's please

Offline Northerndave666

As you're in Wigan, recommendation would be to try a pie  :sarcastic:

Offline wilburs horse

Nice pie shop near the station. Worth a visit.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline gaz255

Nice pie shop near the station. Worth a visit.
Which one????? lots there !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Terryray

If its Thursday Try Francesca at [Removed by admin]  near ATS  Tyres 600 bus from station stops outside gets rather down and dirty 01942323060 Bon Appetite PS  take 4 cans of Guinness and u will be a friend 4 life

Offline stevedave

If its Thursday Try Francesca at [Removed by admin]  near ATS  Tyres 600 bus from station stops outside gets rather down and dirty 01942323060 Bon Appetite PS  take 4 cans of Guinness and u will be a friend 4 life

Hmm, that's a lot of info. I'm not sure if you're her pimp or you run the offy next door  :lol:

Offline wilburs horse

Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tincrusher

well the one i picked let me down didnt reply! so had take a miss today!!

teen fibby was on the HL but was took off after reviews on here,going try again sunday, apart from the pies and CB loveys!!!!  any one got a nice reliable pick for me??

CB you are banned from any suggestions before you start lol  :scare:

cheers
tin

Offline tincrusher

link maybe???

Offline OakTree

Classy!

Offline Terryray

neither her pimp or run the offie next door I ve seen her occasionally for a full hr licking an dicking  always wobbly legs  and gets the heart rate going til I get to Liverpool on the train I would not go that far for an ordinary punt

Offline Tecova

I'm interested but:
What's her age?
What does she look like, honestly?
You make it sound like she is an alcoholic...?

Offline Terryray

alcy I doubt it its thirsty work sucking dick and you've got to get the squirting from some ware , age I would think 40  size 12, good rack and enthusiastic

Offline tincrusher

If its Thursday Try Francesca at [Removed by admin]

red door ?? it looks like Beirut m8!!

have you no links, pics??

Offline Terryray

its ok inside and the bedroom is ok  don't be put off by the over sized dog he,s a pussycat , the receptionst is not too ferce either. there may be another girl working their by now on a Tuesday and wed

flyboy1990

I'm very often travelling that way and I have absolutely no idea where you mean.... any more details?

PS....Galloways Pies are the best  :thumbsup:

Offline tincrusher

its ok inside and the bedroom is ok  don't be put off by the over sized dog he,s a pussycat , the receptionst is not too ferce either. there may be another girl working their by now on a Tuesday and wed

sent you a message pal to see if were on about the same person?

dont know if im allowed to post it with admin removing the adress?

Cheers tin

flyboy1990

Cheers tin

any chance you could message me too please?

Offline ProtocolDroid

Guys, just read the forum rules (menu at the top; just left of Logout). In the same way that WGs aren't allowed to out us, we can't give too much detail about them either.

Offline tincrusher

Cheers tin

Terry,

thanks for that lil gem spent some time with her sunday.

as you said - pleased and very accommodating..... and fck, arm bands for me next time. :thumbsup:

review to follow shortly.

cheers
tin

Online SmoothieNeil

Reminded me of a punt I did in Wigan once near the old Rathbone bakery, I remember giving the lady a massage, todger at full mast resting in her bum cheeks when he bloody big dog knocked the door open and bounded in!

Obvs the man is meant to protect the woman but I had more to protect,after all how can you explain to a doctor in the local hospital how you come to have gotten your willy bitten by a dog!

Thankfully nothing happened and I came out unscathed but it really did put me off,managed to complete the job in hand

Offline Terryray

Should have stuck it up her arse it would have been out the way  then , was it a x boxer white black spots hes a pussy cat that one id be more scares of the receptionist hope u enjoyed the rest of the punt; im thinking of going on Sunday  that will be my 7 th time getting expensive in Guinness
terry ray