Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle Massage (Canary Wharf) - Brazilian - TOFTT  (Read 2691 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7094588) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline superlheng

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Service: £150 1hr FS

Communications: Simple and quick. Nothing odd to note. Requested her black lingerie that made her look like Ariana Grande.

Looks: She looks exactly like her pictures, but the one with the shorter let down hair, and not tied up. She didn't wear much makeup but she still has a 7/10 look. Her boobs are natural, C cup at least, perky, and they are soft. Her ass was nice, large and lifted. No sagging albeit it was very firm and not squishable by hand, which I prefer. She's 5ft3 or so, and while not slim, she isn't overly chubby. The body overall is a nice 7/10 to me.

Service: She was extremely warm and friendly to me. Once let in the flat, she held my hand all the way to the bedroom. I took a shower and before going on her massage table, she let me fondle her in her nice black lingerie first. While she doesn't speak that much English, she took the lead with everything which was great. She would either point or move my hands as a way of instructing me what I should do next.

So the 1st part begins with my face down on the table. I got a bit of a leg massage with little CC or reach unders, and a bit of back massage. Nothing noteworthy and I thought I will be disappointed, but she made up for it with the sensuality of the rest of the hour. She'd actively take my hands so that I may grab her ass. She would also lay her entire body on me and breathe into my ear. The warmth of her entire body felt great on me.

In the 2nd part, I was flipped over and more sensuality continued. She started by standing up fully on the table and stripteasing me, always look into my eyes and smiling. She'd throw her lingerie to me which was great part of the show. The only remaining items was her underwear and stockings. She'd again lay her body on top of mine, kissing my ear and giving me nice sensual lip kisses, always looking into my eyes. This is where I get to fondle her more, but this time a lot more focus on the boobs which were great. She'd then lay her back on top of mine so I could get a better grab of her and rub her ass on my groin. She then got off the table to give me a short leg and penis massage. I wished she give me a longer penis massage here.

At the 3rd part, this is where it got so interesting. She instructed me to get off the table so she could lie down on it, giving me the choice to do whatever I wanted. I started with a little lip kiss, and that's where she grabbed my head so she could full out french kiss my ear. I would have cum if I could because I didn't know how much I love her tongue down my ear. I even let out a little sound because of how good it felt. I then started to lightly kiss her neck, suck her nipples, and then down between her legs for RO. I believe, or I hope, she enjoyed that because she was letting out a few moans here and there, grabbing my hair and also pushing down my head a bit, and arching her back. I politely ask her if I can finger her gently, to which she said yes, and my god, I loved it because I could not believe how wet it was down there for my fingers. I wanted to bathe my fingers in there forever. She seemed to still enjoy it, grabbing my head up again for a lip kiss.

And for the last part, we moved onto the bed, she took out a cock ring which was I was surprised and we started a little 69 with a condom on. I have to admit, the whole experience was extremely sensual, that I was ready to blow at any minute. I had to slow her down, and switch position to prone position. She was still extremely wet when I inserted into her, and soon enough, I came. I tried to hold my best but couldn't. She decided to try to make me cum again, this time in CG which was great because she was going at it and I was still sensitive and hard enough to feel how wet she was. We then continued laying on our sides for doggystyle.

I didn't get to pop a 2nd time, but I still very much enjoyed her will to try again and with a smile.

After my shower, we talked as best as we could, while she taught me a bit of Portuguese.

Verdict: I am definitely returning again. She definitely wanted to provide a good service, and she hopefully, seemed to enjoy it. I don't know what her massaging skills are like if I didn't choose FS, but in any case, I will always choose FS because she was so sensual at it. She's warm, friendly, and passionate that I'd give her a 9/10. What's missing is more penis teases with the massaging oils, which I can hopefully request via a translation app.