Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetFrancesca21 - Romanian DIAMOND  (Read 3039 times)

13 review(s) for SweetFrancesca21 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HantsGuy

Adult Work Link :: External Link/Members Only

Ok I have read so many bad reviews about Romanian girls and by reading them I can see for good reason. Now because of this most members are put off by Romanian girls.

I challenge you now to try the girl above, I visited her in Eastleigh once and Now in Andover, This girl is amazing. She will make you seen some Romanian girls are excellent. Her English is great, She doesn't clock watch ( she doesn't even have a clock in the room ) her oral skills are the best I have ever received. Her body is perfect and she smells and tastes wonderful.

Seriously I would bet my manhood that people not sure or avoiding Romanian girls will have their minds changed by this girl.

This is only my 2nd review on this site so hopefully someone with more reviews will try her and I hope they will agree with me.

Treat this girl with respect lads she is a diamond and Ill be going to see her a few more times while she resides in my home town :)

Offline Steely Dan

Adult Work Link :: External Link/Members Only
Please use the link from the bottom of her page.
Ok I have read so many bad reviews about Romanian girls and by reading them I can see for good reason. Now because of this most members are put off by Romanian girls.

I challenge you now to try the girl above, I visited her in Eastleigh once and Now in Andover, This girl is amazing. She will make you seen some Romanian girls are excellent. Her English is great, She doesn't clock watch ( she doesn't even have a clock in the room ) her oral skills are the best I have ever received. Her body is perfect and she smells and tastes wonderful.
We are put off by bad service not by any nationality.  In London there is a list of good Romanians.  But the rest of this is fluff.  Did you meet her?  Did you put your dick in her pussy? What is perfect - is she size 8 or size 14? Why do you think your perfect is others perfect?
Seriously I would bet my manhood that people not sure or avoiding Romanian girls will have their minds changed by this girl.
This is the area for reviews, not betting.  Can you describe something of the meeting please.
This is only my 2nd review on this site .
You don't say? If it were your first I might be kinder.
Treat this girl with respect lads she is a diamond ...
Now I'm going to be sick.  You said TWO of the four things never to say in the same sentence.  Why don't you keep her to your self as well??!!!

We don't need a graphic sex novel.  Look at Smiths excellent review of the same girl.  Short, but clear and helpful (and fluff-free.)

Offline HantsGuy

Please use the link from the bottom of her page.We are put off by bad service not by any nationality.  In London there is a list of good Romanians.  But the rest of this is fluff.  Did you meet her?  Did you put your dick in her pussy? What is perfect - is she size 8 or size 14? Why do you think your perfect is others perfect?This is the area for reviews, not betting.  Can you describe something of the meeting please.You don't say? If it were your first I might be kinder.Now I'm going to be sick.  You said TWO of the four things never to say in the same sentence.  Why don't you keep her to your self as well??!!!

We don't need a graphic sex novel.  Look at Smiths excellent review of the same girl.  Short, but clear and helpful (and fluff-free.)

I am sorry my review wasn't up to your standards, However not being a top review writer I only wrote what I thought because I have read a lot of comments before on here about how people avoid Romanian girls so I just wanted to point out my experience with one.

Offline Frenchie

I think you're being a bit unfair .. whilst not full of details , the review tells us that she is attractive , obviously reliable , no problems with language , her oral skills are great and she looks and smells amazing  ....Haven't looked at her profile yet ... but that will answer
a lot of other questions I'm sure.......
I would hate to think that a new member would be put off posting on this excellent forum .. just a shame she isn't still in Eastleigh ... much more convenient if I was to see her .....

Offline Frenchie

Checked out the other reviews ..... extras ... should of read them first ... BUT ... still looks attractive
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 05:18:21 pm by Frenchie »

Offline Steely Dan

the review tells us that she is attractive , obviously reliable ,
I didn't see him say she was attractive. Nor reliable. Didn't notice any physical description, nor anything about the booking (so we can judge reliable or not). Nor the words that the profile was accurate. 

Shall we wait until his third review before we tell him that 'Treat her with respect lads' has no place in a review on this site? I think it is fair to the site to provide feedback so we get the reviews we need, and fair to the poster to be polite and specific. 

Offline Steely Dan

Checked out the other reviews ..... extras ... should of read them first ... BUT ... still looks attractive
Yep the other reviews are helpful.

Offline Cunning Punt

Points you made were fair, Steely, though perhaps the sarcasm and "I'm going to be sick" were slightly OTT with a newbie.

HantsGuy, as has been said, the review is of fairly limited use because of a lack of detail.
The below is a start:
- What services did you sample, eg FK/OWO/CIM/fingering/sex positions/anal
- Was the girl enthusiastic in sex / any eye contact?
- Standard of comms/location?

Look forward to your next review.

Thanks.

Offline thekman100

I agree whilst the review is a bit fluffy it does draw attention to a WG with 149 AW feedback, which is very impressive by itself.

Now on my usual patch but will be HL in case I find myself that way.

I would prefer some detail in a report though, details of what is good, what isn't and what to expect. It really helps to manage expectations of a punter.

Ta.

Offline hinojim2010

Her convenient location for me makes it a possible last minute punt. But extras for fk
And possible lack lustre approach put on the brakes somewhat. Will either wait for more
Info on others experience.

Offline HantsGuy

Sorry guys been a bit busy, I don't think she charges FK as extras any more because she didn't charge me for it and we did a lot of FK.