Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Princess xx - outcall (Reading)  (Read 1098 times)

2 review(s) for Oriental Princess xx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
External Link/Members Only

I posted a reverse booking and met Sara for an outcall to my place at short notice after being badly let down by someone else (two days in a row - more fool me, I know).  I was not looking for anything particularly kinky, just a relaxing, fun GFE to let off some steam. As it turned out, Sara fitted these requirements well.

Initial communication was very good considering the short notice - my email replying to her bid quickly led to an exchange of phone numbers and after that everything was done by text.  There were a couple of nice touches like asking me whether I would prefer her to have her hair up or down.  We had a bit of confusion over train times, so started about an hour later than I originally asked for, but it seemed like a genuine mistake and Sara let me know quickly and confirmed her next train time straight away so I wasn't left wondering.

When Sara arrived, I was pleased to see that the photos on the profile are accurate - the non professional one in her free gallery is a very good impression of the person who you will meet.  She is extremely petite, with long legs given that she is short - I would say the 5 feet tall she quotes on her profile is accurate.  Long dark hair, olive skin - as I said, the pictures are accurate. 

We had a bit of a chat to get to know each other - Sara is a chatty, friendly girl and has some interesting stories - and then moved to the bedroom for some more fun.  As I said, I wasn't after anything particularly kinky (or even energetic, for round one I was quite happy to lie there and be massaged and some slow, teasing oral and hand relief - one thing Sara did really well was keep me on the point of cumming for a long time, which I wasn't sure was going to be possible after being let down two days in a row and feeling really horny). 

For round two, I gave Sara some oral and then, being a lazy sod, I asked her to get into cowgirl for a long, slow fuck.  This was a good choice, as it gave me a great view of her body (which is nicely toned) and also let me play with her small, perky tits. She has a really tight pussy and can also control her muscles well so can vary the sensations on your cock.  She also seemed to enjoy herself, although she isn't a screamer and shouter - more likely to bury her face in your shoulder if she thinks she might get loud (which isn't a problem for me, although I guess some people probably like lots of noise).

So overall, it was a punt which fitted the bill for what I was looking for.  I wouldn't choose Sara for a no limits PSE or anything like that (and I don't think she would be up for it), but for a really relaxed GFE with someone who seems to enjoy maximising your pleasure, she was really good, and I would recommend her.