Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET_KIMMY  (Read 971 times)

2 review(s) for Delicate_Kimmy (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tig75

Hmmmm, this is a difficult review for me as the way it progressed could be argued was my fault but i've decided to grade is according to the number of pros and cons then give a suggestion to avoid my experience. I will say i was very assertive and therefore it could be agrued that i got what i asked for, equally it could be agrued she is a very calculating lady playing a role....

External Link/Members Only

venue - apartment near basingstoke train station well within walk of station parking.
length - 1 hr
cost £100 (even though it states £110)

Appearance - She is definately the girl in the pictures, i'd describe her as naturally attractive. She has a few tats. And the most amazing set of tits that look and feel natural (apparently, she has a piece of implant under them to hold them up). She has slight lose skin on belly from c-section but not something you'd notice if your a boob man or an arse man. She is probably a size 8 and about 5'6. on first meeting she was wearing a horrible cheap european dress and she had no sexy undies on.

venue - modern apartment with at least one other girl working there. The room was clean and well lit. Biggest neg was that the cushion on bed had clear stains on them and there was only a matress protector on mattress no top sheet but decided not to look to much about what i could be laying on. And i'm pretty sure your'll only get a hand towel if you decide to have a shower and a massive bottle of cheap bath foam, no sign of soap.

Encounter - entered room offered a shower which i declined, also decline a water. handed over paperwork, told to strip and she left to stash it. On return she asked "what do you like?", this is where i probably made my mistake "i like to go with the flow" this is probably honest as i like to see how try and discover new things has worked in the past but in this case i might as well said "i'm a bit sub, so take the piss!"...... her next question set the tone for the meeting "shall we start with a massage?" i should has said no but i was actually aching a little so said yes. She then turned on her ipod on some crap dance music at a volume i would say was a bit too loud to allow easy communication (later i found out it was a tactic which i will come back too), for the next 15-20 mins she gave the worst massage which i should have stop but i did give her a number of opportunities to progress from a bad back massage to either a front or a probing massage none taken up. Throughtout i engaged her in a friendly chat as i find european girls tend to respond better if your friendly, this i suspect was used by her to extent poor massgae and use up time. Finally after a weird nail scratching massage ended she stopped.

As i'd paid for an hour i decided to pop early (bit late after the start) so took her up on suggestion of a bj, i checked she did CIM which she does but doesnt swallow (not sure if this was another mistake and lead to the following). She start with some good teasing tongue and kissing on my chest. then she started rubbing her tits on my cock, i'd say this went on too long especially as she had to change position. Finally she got her lips on my cock which was hard by then. What followed was an awful bj, shallow very little technique, no hand action or balls touch. Actually had to ask her to use her hand. I will add that i am a sucker for a bj and was back up for a good 3 weeks so even a bad bj was going to get me. So i decided to ask her for a kiss as we hadnt at any stage done this and it states on her profile french kissing....... i got firmly close pecks. So i let her go back to bj and processed to blow in her mouth a huge load. was offered wet wipes and she spat my load into one and left room to clean her mouth, i know some people have a porblem with this i dont as i think it shows good hygiene.

When she return she offered me another massage, i decline and said lets chat for a bit. Before settling she checked time again and was told 20 mins left. To make it briefly she proceeded to waste rest of appointment with chat. She make no attempt to touch me or even present anything for me to play with as she lay on her front. The session end with her playlist ending, which i'm guessing is it's purpose and hence the loud music throughout the session.

pro's
girl in picture
great body
good standard of english
offer of shower and drink
pleasant girl to talk to
cheaper than on her AW profile

con's
dirty bedding
crap massage and bj
doesnt do everything on her likes
not engaging in anything but chat
clock or should i say ipod watcher with regular time checks
doesnt do doggy (was told during one of her long chats)

Summary
I'm rating this as negative as i didnt try all services, and looking back i think she is a very professional at wasting time. It may have gone differently if i had been more assertive but that isnt my style and i cant be sure. She was an unusal EE girl for me as she was actually warm and was like her profile pictures but had the same tactics of time wasting.

Note - she is offering duo with other girl in apartment maya (External Link/Members Only), i would avoid her completely as kimmy told me she doesnt speak english and kimmy is the one that does all the phone communication for her, she only speaks german and polish.

Offline latecomer

Good review.  Thanks for the warning and I would very definitely have given her a negative for a session like this too.