Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Robertta Fox currently in Margate but travels around. Don't see this lying bitch  (Read 1937 times)

1 review(s) for Robertta Fox (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only

I saw Robertta when she was in Southend. She is the same girl as in the photos, very slim, no breasts to really speak of, but I quite like slim girls.

Comms were done by text, where I directly asked if she did kissing, OWO, CIM, receiving oral to which she confirmed this was ok and included in the price. I arrived at the flat she was working in, I asked her again if she did the services before handing over the money, and she said this was fine. She left the room with the money (£60 for 30 minutes, I see her rates have gone up in Margate) and returned a few minutes later.

Total change of attitude. No kissing, no OWO, she doesn't allow oral on her. A total lying skank of a bitch. So what I did was get myself hard and fuck her with a lot of force from behind which she didn't enjoy judging by how she asked me to be more gentle but I just ignored her! The stupid lying cow got exactly what she deserved for lying to me in text and writing.

Got clothes back on in total silence and couldn't wait to leave. Guys, don't see her, you have been warned.

password02

Thanks for the Negative review - it seems she has given you a negative on AW from your negative given to her.

At least the UKP members can avoid her and we can let the AW guys get mugged and conned into services that are shit

Offline Sparta Prada

Exactly Password. She's a nasty hard-faced liar who really doesn't deserve anyone's hard earned cash. Fortunately what she doesn't realise is that the AW profile isn't the one I really use for enquiries, bookings, feedback etc lol! So the negative on that profile won't be seen by other girls who I am happy to book with.

password02

Exactly Password. She's a nasty hard-faced liar who really doesn't deserve anyone's hard earned cash. Fortunately what she doesn't realise is that the AW profile isn't the one I really use for enquiries, bookings, feedback etc lol! So the negative on that profile won't be seen by other girls who I am happy to book with.

Excellent - Just goes to show that at the end of the day WE are a lot smarter than these stupid liars who give shit service and make false claims on their 'Likes' list

James999

As she negged you just ditch your AW profile and create another  :hi:

The fact that she confirmed the booking took place otherwise you couldn't have left the feedback  :dash:

Offline Sparta Prada

She really is a stupid bitch, James.

What amazed me is how easy it is to create new AW profiles!

Offline MisterP

I think it's possible for them to see how many profiles you're hiding behind so maybe don't go too overboard

Offline sumertime

External Link/Members Only

Total change of attitude. No kissing, no OWO, she doesn't allow oral on her. A total lying skank of a bitch. So what I did was get myself hard and fuck her with a lot of force from behind which she didn't enjoy judging by how she asked me to be more gentle but I just ignored her! The stupid lying cow got exactly what she deserved for lying to me in text and writing.

So there we are again..... The "ROMANIAN Shuffle"... yes,yes, yes, £, NO NO NO!   :angry:

raylondoner

I think it's possible for them to see how many profiles you're hiding behind so maybe don't go too overboard

and a girl can see if you have any aliases when you send them booking or email, so I agree with the overboard comment   :hi: