Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ...Catherine...  (Read 1684 times)

5 review(s) for ...Jesica Sexy... (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

She works around England. I punted her in a hotel in Heathrow. Communications were okay.

Booked 30 minutes for £60.

Positive: Facially, she's quite pretty (like her profile pictures). Looks between 20-22.

Neutral: She's not a size 8, more like a size 10 (though she's not overweight).
Neutral: Sex was average. Just missionary and doggy. Liked how she murmured during sex though. Also, I requested a facial, but she didn't go through with it. So I'm assuming she doesn't do some things on her Enjoys list.
Neutral: Personality, was generally okay. She can seem funny when she stops to briefly stare at me.

Negative: She gave me a terrible blowjob. She faced away from me (she didn't want to do it any other way), with her head blocking the view of the blowjob. It was a very shallow blowjob and she kept stopping almost every 10 seconds to give me a handjob.
Negative: She was asking me personal questions like what's my name, what I do and etc.
Negative: Kept checking and attending to her mobile phone during the session.

Overall, pretty forgettable punt.

Not quite happy punting.

Durrrr

Sounds like a fairly typical punt from an attractive Eastern European girl. Although that is purely based on reviews I've seen, personally i've not actually tried to see a EE girl because of this.

Offline StevenS

Good review. How does someone give head but faces away from you?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Good review. How does someone give head but faces away from you?

Man lays on his back, lady  comes at the cock from the side with one ear on his belly, the back of her head towards his face. If that makes sense?

Offline StevenS

Man lays on his back, lady  comes at the cock from the side with one ear on his belly, the back of her head towards his face. If that makes sense?

Perfect sense.  :cool: