Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexcmilf28 - frimley  (Read 2391 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4592643) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bangstick

Date 5th March

Time mid afternoon

Venue Private appartment Not far from Frimley park hospital.

Price £120 for 60 minutes

Comms AW mail and texts

Services OWO, protected penetration, reverse oral , rimming. french kissing.

Girl As has been said before, Jade is a girl in her mid 30's with an ample body.  Her page is accurate and her dress size is around a 16.  The photos are of her, and she is fuller in the face since they were last taken but it doesn't detract from her appeal.    If you like single figure up to size 12 girls then walk away.

Event I contacted Jade as I wanted an ample bodied woman to break my decade year punting fast.  Jade wore her hair up, and was well turned out and made up.  I was late due to the traffic and road works on the A331, so this delay probably acted in my favour giving her time to get ready.  I kept her informed of where I was with text when I hit traffic or roadworks.  In the end I arrived 30 minutes late.

She opened the door in a black babydoll, and gave me a nice welcoming kiss.  She tasted good, no hint of cigarette.

Money was handed over in an envelope and I proceeded to undress.

I laid my cards on the table from the off.  I told her that i'd not been with a woman in nearly a decade and i was nervous as fuck and didn't know if i would be able to perform or not.

She helped me undress and started playing with me almost immediately.  She has tattooes and her skin is very nice and blemish free.

I played with her tits, sucking on her nipples which responded nicely and started playing with her which she seemed to welcome.

Ultimately, being nerves, being my health or whatever reason I couldn't keep an erection.  She had got the condom ready but the reality was that there wasn't even any point trying to put a rubber on despite Jade's best efforts to get me hard, and don't get me wrong, they were magnificent efforts.  She has a lovely oral technique and I was screaming inside "why aren't I getting hard".

So what could I do?

I spent the hour going down on her. I went down on her in missionary, reverse oral, in doggie, she loves being rimmed, and pretty much every position I wanted to do her in I just went down on her instead.  She came multiple times and the body to body was very welcome.   I love oral so for me it was no problem at all.  All the while she was trying to put me at ease and playing with me in the hope of getting me stiff enough to fuck her.

SHe connected with me enough to make me want to return to see if hopefully it was nothing more than nerves.

Positives Patient, friendly, really keen to please and a warm personality.

Negatives I couldn't get it up.

Would I recommend and see her again? Yes definitely, and I most certainly will - even if its for her to sit on my face for an hour.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Gameboy121

My suggestion. Assuming no medical reasons against it, then take a bluey. Having it as backup takes the nerves down quite a few notches, and if you need a bit of help then crack on (no pun intended)!

Online scutty brown

Ultimately, being nerves, being my health or whatever reason I couldn't keep an erection.  She had got the condom ready but the reality was that there wasn't even any point trying to put a rubber on despite Jade's best efforts to get me hard, and don't get me wrong, they were magnificent efforts.  She has a lovely oral technique and I was screaming inside "why aren't I getting hard".

could just be performance anxiety. Remember: worrying about performance destroys performance. No-one is judging or scoring you.
Try again with another girl. If the same happens see your GP, there could be many reasons

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for sharing. I assume the problem is psychological rather than physical, that you're anxious about it and the body reacts by killing the hard on. I had an episode in my 20s. If it persists, perhaps you could think of getting some other type of professional help, e.g., a sex therapist. Good luck.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Interested punters should do their research on this one. She was on my HL a few years back but stories of UTC barebacking from an unhinged SP put me off. Hopefully she's got her life back on track and making good decisions.

Offline shyleo

Seen her a number of times and she is fantastic. Definitely no suggestions of bareback.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Seen her a number of times and she is fantastic. Definitely no suggestions of bareback.

That's good to hear though, by definition, UTC is not explicit nor advertised. I hope she's moved on but I have little doubt that it was offered in the past and would suspect it could be available now if anyone asked/put cash on the table.

Offline bangstick

Thanks for the advice and support gents,

I did take one, but it was a kamagra. However I've gone onto iq doctor and ordered the selection pack just in case sildenafil isn't right for me anymore.

I hope it is mental and not physical, and I was a bag of nerves after so many years without female contact. - i'd hoped all the health concerns were behind me now.

However, that said predictably when I got home in the evening i could keep a reasonable semi going for some time, so I wonder if it's more a case of me learning the onset and half life of the meds I've got.

She was cracking fun, and as I say, there was no mention ob BB, infact it was her that pulled the condom out when she thought I was ready, but in truth it would have been like trying to pack dough into a tight purse  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 10:24:49 am by bangstick »

Online contentguy

Interested punters should do their research on this one. She was on my HL a few years back but stories of UTC barebacking from an unhinged SP put me off. Hopefully she's got her life back on track and making good decisions.

Her ‘CLIENTS’ tab puts me off.

Though recent reviews suggest she may be back on track.

Online scutty brown

Offline thekman100

I saw her a while ago and there was no mention of BB, a rubber was reached for straight after some oral.

oral was a bit toothy for me and I rarely cum from just penetration anymore (not pussy anyway). So I had a hand finish, just about. She was a lovely lass but I think I was kind of disappointed with the physique. Don't let that put you off, if you are into a BBW, she is lovely enough and will fit your bill.

Probably one of the friendliest WGs I've known, so nice to have a native english WG. If I could take her attitude and put it in some of my former punts. I'd be in dreamland.

sorry I didn't do a review at the time lads, not been punting all that much anymore. Not enough spare £££.