Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP Sophia - 2358003 - Slough  (Read 6518 times)

4 review(s) for VIP Blonde Sophia (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Previous review on UKP by Sash here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24904

2 hours incall (I was initially going to go for 90 minutes but noticed that the extra 30 minutes was only an extra tenner)…

Initial comms were all by text & no problems.  The venue was a relatively unobtrusive terraced house on a residential side street.  I drove, so I’m not sure about ease of access via public transport.  It’s Permit / Pay-&-Display parking only nearby – I can’t remember the cost but it was maybe £2-3 for a couple of hours. 

Positives:
On opening the door she greeted me with a huge smile, and wearing a two-piece lingerie set and heels.  Happily, it’s the girl in the photos.  She’s around 5’6” and very slim – she’s stated size 8 on her profile but is probably bordering on size 6 to be honest.  Her figure is top-quality if you like the petite slim type.  Small A-cup boobs with prominent nipples.  Relatively pretty face (there are face-pics in her PG) – she has a bit of a conk on her, but has a pretty smile & eyes.  I doubt she’s 24 as claimed - probably nearer to 28-30.
All advertised services I requested were offered - Nice FK, sensuous and understated; OWO and CIM; responsive during RO and protected sex (she got naturally wet and no lube made an appearance throughout the two hours & the 3 rounds);
She was very willing & accommodating throughout, initiating rounds 2 & 3 herself & without any prompting on my part;

Negatives:
Her spoken English is not brilliant, and was only good enough for some very basic chit-chat between rounds.

Overall a nice punt – 3 pops, and good VFM @ two hours @ £160; a good service from a pretty lass with a lovely body & a professional attitude

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

vorian

Nice review and another good punt in Berkshire from an indie.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice. You certainly seem to have some hot looking recommended indies in Berkshire.

vorian

Nice. You certainly seem to have some hot looking recommended indies in Berkshire.

We sure do seem blessed in the paid for pussy department.

Offline 4by4

Could you hint at the location as I'm very interested especially as you say she is nearer to a 6 than an 8?

Ludwig

Could you hint at the location as I'm very interested especially as you say she is nearer to a 6 than an 8?

I'm only an occasional visitor to Slough & don't really know it very well, but her address is in the Chalvey area, off Chalvey Road West if that helps...

sash

parking easy around that area by Junc 6 M4
20 mins walk from Slough train station.

nice one woodstock :)
I'd say fucking her ass is probably the best as she gets really hot and horny and wants it really hard.

Anyone seeing her, you'll enjoy a nice tight ass and pussy.
Apparently she goes back to Poland for a couple of weeks and then back.

Offline ForrestGump

Without wanting to hijack your thread ludwig I thought I'd just add some details of my visit to Sophia in case there's anything here to help others wondering whether or not to head off the M4 at J6 to pay this lovely lady a visit :)

I managed an hour with Sophia today which was excellent. She really has such a fit, well proportioned, little body. Seeing her naked is truly something to behold. I found it quite mesmerising to watch her busying herself around the bedroom while I was getting undressed. That fit bod also serves as a great distraction from the rather scruffy place she's in. That said the room we were in is nicely decked out with a clean bed and no nasty smells.

She is very smiley, upbeat, polite and humble. She has a pretty face but, for some reason, has a really heavy covering of face powder. Not sure why but perhaps covering something up.

No fk on offer for me today but that's not worth getting upset over. She gave amazing owo and the most enthusiastic dt I've ever had. I could feel my helmet pushing hard against the back of her throat and is probably the main reason this was first time I've ever cum in a girl's mouth  :P

While in the 69 position I managed to have a good old rummage around in her pussy with my tongue which is quite a meaty one with good sized beef curtains and quite a good size clit hidden away amongst all those fleshy folds. She was responsive to ro and had a lovely pussy aroma.

Finished off with a very nice back massage and then a shower.

I agree with Ludwig that her spoken English is the only real frustrating aspect of being with Sophia.

Also quite funny to see Sophia busying herself cleaning the laminate floor with a floor mop starkers while I was getting dressed after showering.  Don't ask me why... I just found it amusing, that's all :)

vorian

Without wanting to hijack your thread ludwig I thought I'd just add some details of my visit to Sophia in case there's anything here to help others wondering whether or not to head off the M4 at J6 to pay this lovely lady a visit :)

I managed an hour with Sophia today which was excellent. She really has such a fit, well proportioned, little body. Seeing her naked is truly something to behold. I found it quite mesmerising to watch her busying herself around the bedroom while I was getting undressed. That fit bod also serves as a great distraction from the rather scruffy place she's in. That said the room we were in is nicely decked out with a clean bed and no nasty smells.

She is very smiley, upbeat, polite and humble. She has a pretty face but, for some reason, has a really heavy covering of face powder. Not sure why but perhaps covering something up.

No fk on offer for me today but that's not worth getting upset over. She gave amazing owo and the most enthusiastic dt I've ever had. I could feel my helmet pushing hard against the back of her throat and is probably the main reason this was first time I've ever cum in a girl's mouth  :P

While in the 69 position I managed to have a good old rummage around in her pussy with my tongue which is quite a meaty one with good sized beef curtains and quite a good size clit hidden away amongst all those fleshy folds. She was responsive to ro and had a lovely pussy aroma.

Finished off with a very nice back massage and then a shower.

I agree with Ludwig that her spoken English is the only real frustrating aspect of being with Sophia.

Also quite funny to see Sophia busying herself cleaning the laminate floor with a floor mop starkers while I was getting dressed after showering.  Don't ask me why... I just found it amusing, that's all :)

Any reason for no FK,  looks interesting but no FK is a deal breaker for me.

Offline ForrestGump

Any reason for no FK,  looks interesting but no FK is a deal breaker for me.

Sophia went quite quickly down on me without any kissing beforehand which is, in my experience, different to how a punt normally goes. But it didn't seem she was making a conscious effort to avoid kissing. But I noticed she was ok with fk for ludwig after a bit of a warm up. So maybe it was just my ugly mug she didn't fancy spending too much time near  :unknown:

vorian

Sophia went quite quickly down on me without any kissing beforehand which is, in my experience, different to how a punt normally goes. But it didn't seem she was making a conscious effort to avoid kissing. But I noticed she was ok with fk for ludwig after a bit of a warm up. So maybe it was just my ugly mug she didn't fancy spending too much time near  :unknown:

Thanks for the reply.

Offline ForrestGump

Vorian, for the record my chops had been freshly shaved. So no multi-day stubble for Sophia to have to negotiate.

For you, though, if dfk is a deal buster you can check with her that it's on the menu before committing. I didn't think to do that. Instead I just assumed it would be included since it's listed as one of her 'likes'. :-/

Offline Maximus

Thanks for the latest update Forest. So you finally made it to Alicia  :drinks:  Confirms this one is actually a top lass. Will visit soon as I get around to this one.  Any idea if she charges extra for A levels??

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks for the latest update Forest. So you finally made it to Alicia  :drinks:  Confirms this one is actually a top lass. Will visit soon as I get around to this one.  Any idea if she charges extra for A levels??

A-levels are £20 I believe.
She looks like fun, fit, good at what she does and very good VFM.
I suppose a lack of good spoken English could be replaced by a good understanding of the language of lurve :lol:

vorian

A-levels are £20 I believe.
She looks like fun, fit, good at what she does and very good VFM.
I suppose a lack of good spoken English could be replaced by a good understanding of the language of lurve :lol:

Ah, your such an old romantic Cisco.  :kissgirl:  :D

Offline ForrestGump

Yes, maximus, I finally got to be with her after several unsuccessful attempts at getting a successful booking with her. And it's definitely worth the pursuit if you have similar difficulties getting a booking as I did. It all just seemed to click into place today.

Sophia was very good at making me feel welcome throughout my visit and the fact that she was completely happy to carry on with her chores while still fully naked rather than being quick to cover up as most girls are gave me the impression that she felt comfortable enough to do that with me still there. So, anyway, I'm really keen to go back and may try a 2 hour booking with her next time. But, for now, my punting fund is fully depleted.  :( So I need to get busy earning so that I can get back out there. I've also still got a couple of girls on my 'to do' list before I start revisiting girls I've already been with.

£20 extra for A according to her profile which, I guess, given her low hourly rate isn't unreasonable. I think I'm right to say Sash commented on her A as being good. but it's not for me so I didn't go there.

FYI - If I understood her correctly she's off to Poland for a month starting at the beginning of May and then back in Chalvey  :scare: for June & July.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Ah, your such an old romantic Cisco.  :kissgirl:  :D

Alternatively, she could talk filth at me in Polish I suppose...... :unknown:

Offline ForrestGump

Felt the need for a pop this morning so I arranged to meet up with Sophia.

She's been on hols to Poland for a couple of weeks. Her tan is good, perhaps as a result of that.

I love the way Sophia's always so full of smiles and very keen to serve/please me the client. Not at all arrogant like some of the EE girls I've been with.

I'm not too keen on the new very blonde hair colour. But that's just my two penneth.

Another good session for me with this lady and popped in a new record time, but still a great session :)

Sophia let me know that she's moving upmarket to a much better place and is finally getting out of the hole that is Chalvey. She's moving to a house in Cippenham which, to be fair, does have some nice parts but is arguably only marginally better than Chalvey. But Sophia's excited about the move, which is nice.  :)

vorian

Felt the need for a pop this morning so I arranged to meet up with Sophia.

She's been on hols to Poland for a couple of weeks. Her tan is good, perhaps as a result of that.

I love the way Sophia's always so full of smiles and very keen to serve/please me the client. Not at all arrogant like some of the EE girls I've been with.

I'm not too keen on the new very blonde hair colour. But that's just my two penneth.

Another good session for me with this lady and popped in a new record time, but still a great session :)

Sophia let me know that she's moving upmarket to a much better place and is finally getting out of the hole that is Chalvey. She's moving to a house in Cippenham which, to be fair, does have some nice parts but is arguably only marginally better than Chalvey. But Sophia's excited about the move, which is nice.  :)

Good luck to her for making the effort to move up.

Offline ForrestGump

That place she's in at the moment is really dilapidated. From the outside it could easily pass off a squat.  :thumbsdown:

It'll be interesting to see what changes to her hourly rate get applied when she moves. I'm expecting an increase.

Offline ForrestGump

Last I heard she'd set up in a new place (a flat) on the Bath Road a few hundred yards west of the station, not far from the bingo place.