Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HORNYANDSWEET0508 - Burnley  (Read 1922 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6545146) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Alexlove4anal

Meet happened last month. 30 mins incall with anal
External Link/Members Only

Easy comms and organised a booking easy enough. Been eyeing up this profile and big old ass on my HL for a while. Place was in apartment near Burnley.

Met Anna hiding behind the door as the norm. Nice friendly lady, nice face and bright red dyed hair. She quickly put me to ease and got me ready.

I'd say age is about right and pic are accurate ish if not slightly flattering/ old. Put a little timber on since then but at a size 14 you are not expecting stick thin.

Started with some light kissing and some decent OWO. Good eye contact. Bit of RO and then sex, went through a few positions before getting her on all 4s. Some playing with the wrong un and rimming before really opening it up. This is what I came for so really pounded her ass- slowly at first but by the end I was as deep as can be and slamming it. She look it well and certainly making all the right noises. Soon blew in the bag and was out on the street for just under 30 mins.

Over all I would say 3.5/4 out of 5. Would I return- yes but not in a huge rush.

Offline Jondy73

How much did you pay, any extra for anal?

Offline Alexlove4anal

I think it was £70 for 30mins and £30 for the wrong un' so £100 total.