Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina1990 - Liverpool  (Read 1147 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7469329) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline merseyrob

External Link/Members Only

I wasn't holding out much hope for a reasonably priced punt in Liverpool at the start of the Grand National festival. But browsing the 'available today' tab on AW I came across Tina's profile and was reassured by the field reports on her page which gave decent reviews, together with a positive review on UKP.

Messaged her on text and within half an hour was in the room - £80 for 30 minutes. The hotel was a budget one on Castle Street which she seems to use regularly, small but clean and with a comfortable bed.

Opened the door and was not disappointed as the profile description is accurate. Very friendly with good English and keen to please. I had asked for a GFE with DFK and that is what I got with lots of use of her tongue. Started off with some passionate kissing, paid her lovely nipples good attention and then went down on her and she seemed to get really into it.  She gave me a decent blow job and then it was on with the rubber and cowgirl, missionary before I finished taking her doggy.

The only downside was that the hotel has thin walls and I am pretty certain the person in the next room will have heard the action. On exiting, a guy was coming out of a neighbouring room so I scampered down the stairs rather than having to share a lift.

Overall though I thought it was great value and will return.