Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Iris - St Helens  (Read 2519 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7336774) (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline spartanwizard

External Link/Members Only

£80 30mins inc OWO

Iris has plenty of good reviews, so thought I would try out the goods.

Comms very good, she was located in the large block if apartments in the town centre.

Iris- on entering the apartment I was very pleased with what I saw, as per her photos, tiny Thai girl and attractive. Speaks good English and seemed friendly and welcoming.

Into the bedroom and straight into the action. She help me remove my jeans and went down for some OWO as I'm still taking my shirt off! Good blowjob.

Moved onto the bed for some 69,very tidy, clean and fresh.

Then followed by a few positions, CG, RCG & doggy. Very enthusiastic throughout and made all the right noises. Tiny frame with C cup bolt ons. Large Thai tattoo on her back.

Finished up and gad a good 5 minute chat after, no rushing me out the door, shower was on offer if required.

Overall good meet and if she was local I would see her again.

Cheers
S

Online ThaisAreBest

What do you class as good English? I’ve been seeing her for almost a year and still have to use the translation app for simple questions  :lol:

Online frankc

I've heard good things about this one, I really need to make an effort next time she's local

Online Trotter671

I've heard good things about this one, I really need to make an effort next time she's local

Iris is little cracker Frank. Seen her 5 times since last October  :thumbsup: :angelgirl:

Online CameronB

Mate she is so sexy/absolutely stunning, so much so saw her 3 times in 7 days!! 😊😋🔥❤

Offline spartanwizard

What do you class as good English? I’ve been seeing her for almost a year and still have to use the translation app for simple questions  :lol:

To be fair it was a few weeks ago now, so I could be wrong, but I remember  having a full on conversation with her about Thailand so you must be able to converse with her in English

Online CameronB

To be fair it was a few weeks ago now, so I could be wrong, but I remember  having a full on conversation with her about Thailand so you must be able to converse with her in English

Yes I agree mate that her English is pretty decent

Online Trotter671

Yes I agree mate that her English is pretty decent

Yep agree, Iris' English isn't perfect but certainly good enough for a conversation I have found (I only know Sawadee Ka!!)

Online ThaisAreBest

You don’t have to wait very long if by local you mean The NW

Online Trotter671

You don’t have to wait very long if by local you mean The NW

Cheers for the update TAB :hi: I missed out on seeing Iris a couple of weeks as had too much on the go so hopefully another rendezvous soon! :thumbsup: