Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy thai sarah /Bury /walked  (Read 2305 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6980769) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only
Comms...aw txt
Location...bl9
Fee......70 plus 20owo plus10 dfk

After negotiating all her huge extras list i decided to go ahead with this punt usual house in bl9

On arrival went in back door thinking this is a lot of money for a thai half hour punt.

Door opens and a nice looking mature lady opened the doorof which i presumed was her work mate.
She asked for money and told me to take shoes off to which i replied can i see sarah first.

Im sarah she replied well fuck me she must be early 50s no fuking chance I'm giving her 100 quid.
Told her money was on car seat promptly left nice looking but showing 29 on profile .
Too old to many chargeable extras
Caveman out  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 09:48:02 am by Captain caveman 69 »

Online frankc

Very nearly booked this one myself, looks like I dodged a bullet....Unlucky Pal but thanks for the warning  :thumbsup:

Very nearly booked this one myself, looks like I dodged a bullet....Unlucky Pal but thanks for the warning  :thumbsup:
Dont get me wrong she is a nice looking milf but defo 50ish i had my heart set on a nice young thai fuck doll

Online frankc

i had my heart set on a nice young thai fuck doll

Well if you find one give me a shout  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Come on Frankc you've done them all already, dirty bugger  ;)

Anyway thanks to the OP for the review on this one as her pics look good and she would have been on the HL

There you go pal External Link/Members Only boy did i enjoy mauling her arse :sarcastic:

Online frankc

Come on Frankc you've done them all already, dirty bugger  ;)

🤣 ....Well, between you and me mate we probably have... :D

Offline webpunter

moi aussi
in sunbury & 30 mins b2b @ 60 was enticing
not no more
felt the bullet whistling, phew TFFT

Offline Snagbadjer

I've had a similar experience in Lincoln. Seems to be the Chinese ones who do it. The Thais usually use real pictures. To me shame, I actually stayed and banged the 50 year old.

I've had a similar experience in Lincoln. Seems to be the Chinese ones who do it. The Thais usually use real pictures. To me shame, I actually stayed and banged the 50 year old.
Fair play to you :hi: