Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Buying AdultWork credits without credit card  (Read 4837 times)

Sureshot

Apologies for duplicating but couldnt find anything on the search. I'm sure this has been discussed before somewhere but whats the process of buying AW credits without using a cc?

Recent events with mctwat make every aspect of anonymity/traceability even more important!

richard1971

You csn get a ucash voucher from paypoints in newsagents etc

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

You can also use mobile phone credit via premium-rate SMS message, but you only get 1 AW credit per £2 spent.  Still worth considering if you just want to buy a few AW credits with your petrol, or if you have one of those PAYG deals where you have to spend £10 per month to get your Internet allowance and your phone credit keeps going up because you're not spending £10 on calls - in that situation, it's free money, as you'd otherwise have no use for the credit.

But you need to spend at least £30 in one go to get a freeview, and you can't do that with SMS.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Just remembered something that might be important:

To use SMS messages to get AW credits, you have to register your phone with Adultwork.

To register your phone with Adultwork, your network must know you're an adult.

To tell your network that you're an adult, you need to register your phone with your network and provide age verification, your phone won't be anonymous.

You might want to consider using a separate PAYG "adult registered sim" for AW credits only.  I use one from an old phone.  Just remember to delete the number from your AW profile when you have the credits.

Online akauya

I wrote a Wiki page about this a while ago...

External Link/Members Only

It probably needs updating - if any of you want to do it please do go ahead or let me know and I'll update it.

Ta.

Offline Silver Birch

Ukash has been replaced by Paysafecard.

If you have any Ukash credits, they must be used by 31st October.

Online akauya

Ukash has been replaced by Paysafecard.

If you have any Ukash credits, they must be used by 31st October.

Thanks SB, that's good to know. I will update the wiki as soon as...

Max Pleasure

As mentioned, UKASH has now been replaced by a Pay Safe card.  Just to mention that you don't have to register the card, as I understand it can use Pay Safe just as you would a UkASH voucher so keeping it annonymous.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 06:05:09 pm by Max Pleasure »

charming_red

Has anyone else had this come up when trying to use up remaining UKASH credits on AW?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Has anyone used the second age verification option via the 3rd party External Link/Members Only?

Offline Qwerty69

Can anyone advise how to buy credits without using credit or debit card?

I've had a look on there website but can't find anything.

Thanks.

Offline James37

Can anyone advise how to buy credits without using credit or debit card?

I've had a look on there website but can't find anything.

Thanks.

I use paysafe - not the card that you top up but a one off use paysafecard voucher from a corner shop or newsagent. Was concerned about using them as I'd read some shitty reviews online but it seems they were mostly from people using the top up cards that had been having problems. The only thing that was weird was when I first tried entering the 16 digit pin using Safari as my browser a bunch of times I got the reply the the code wasn't valid. Switched to using Firefox and it worked fine. Have used a bunch of times for various things recently from Adultwork credits to filehosting sites.

Offline Qwerty69

Thank you..... I'm going to give that a go.

Offline anonyorks

I've always used clickandbuy and never had an issue. Paid cash at local newsagents

Offline Qwerty69

Click and buy requires you logging into an account in there website, no?

I'd rather just buy a top up voucher, enter the code onto aw and away I go. 

Pepsiii

its got to be a 18+ ukash voucher for it to work on adult work.

charming_red

PaySafe has replaced UKASH. Its essentially the same thing - pay cash at newsagent, get receipt/voucher with PIN number which you use on AW to redeem the voucher. Simple.

Offline Qwerty69

Oh right.... Does that mean I have to tell the newsagent chap that it's got to be a +18 voucher?

Or have I got it wrong here?

charming_red

No, no, just ask for £x paysafe voucher. Thats it.

Nothing to do with age.

Offline Qwerty69

Thank you very much for your help and input.... I will buy the vouchers tommorow.