Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever decided not to write neutral/negative review...  (Read 2318 times)

Offline azrael

We know that but some punters do not want to accept the fact they are just another customers.

They are CONVINCED due to delusion they aren't just another punter though, nothing that's posted on here will change such punters thinking as they believe it to be true.

Unfortunately we cant change what is, it happens to the best of us at the best of times, just have to deal with it the best we can  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Are you going to post up the negative review?

In my case it would be neutral review. I don't know it's worth - basically sex was very good but her hygiene let me down. She smokes and kissing her on that day (it was the third meeting with her) was like kissing ashtray. Kissing her hair (it's my fetish) was again - like kissing ashtray. I don't smoke and her post-fag dry and unpleasant breath put me off. And the thing is her smoker's breath was mentioned in one of her reviews (but it was still positive review). Hence i'm not going to come back.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 07:16:28 pm by Type_O_Negative »

LL

Are you going to post the neutral review? :D
We still can't figure it out. Most of them smoke unfortunately!

Offline claretandblue

In my case it would be neutral review. I don't know it's worth - basically sex was very good but her hygiene let me down. She smokes and kissing her on that day (it was the third meeting with her) was like kissing ashtray. Kissing her hair (it's my fetish) was again - like kissing ashtray. I don't smoke and her post-fag dry and unpleasant breath put me off. And the thing is her smoker's breath was mentioned in one of her reviews (but it was still positive review). Hence i'm not going to come back.
Think you should post it as clearly you are a genuine punter and the more reviews (non fluffy  :wacko:) the better

Diehard

...for very popular prossie because you just didn't want to face all this shit like white-knighting from her gang?

That second negative review for MI is a real eye opener. It looks like for some punters she is more important than their family members. I think it's better to keep your mouth shut and not to write neutral/negative review for any forum darlings.

A few weeks ago very popular prossie did disappoint me - and i don't really know i should bother to write a neutral review for her beacuse simply i don't have a time for writing answers for all these questions i would face from her gang...

It's time to write them that more an issue. I tend to only leave positive if they are exceptionally good or negative if they are very poor service providers. I don't leave reviews within a week or so so I can be more objective in what I say.

Positive and negative reviews are helpful for fellow punters so it is important to leave them when required