Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Thai massage-Stockton on tees  (Read 3068 times)

Offline mrsaxon

Hi,
Due to personal cirmcumstances the last few months I haven't or indeed wanted to punt. Now things have settled down I felt the need today. Stockton and Middlesbrough are a black hole when it comes to positively reviewed talent so I decided to try the Thai massage place in norton which had been well reviewed previously.
External Link/Members Only

I rang at 4:30 spoke to someone who confirmed massage plus HE was £50 and full sex was £60. I went for the £60 option. I had a brief mix up with the door number but I turned up just after 5 to be greeted by Nancy a very hot Thai milf.
The services were great, a little bit of French kissing and then some sensational OWO- not too hard with full on DT and licking my balls whilst taking it full hilt.she also let me fuck her face.  69- with rimming allowed but I was "told" off for slipping a cheeky finger in her arse. One minor point she went full speed ahead in 69 with her hand to get me to cum but I held strong and asked her to fuck me
She then climbed on top and rode me- as I got close I asked to cum on her tits, she said no but it wasn't a deal breaker for me, I then came hard as I pounded her.
A quick chat about Thailand and I was out of the door bang on 30 mins later.
Overall I was happy- a few minir issues but she was friendly and generally took direction well.I know the girls rotate around but Nancy was a tremendous shag and the closest I have found to shagging an expensive London Thai hooker. She is working next week as well and then she is off down to London again.
Recommended.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:39:41 pm by mrsaxon »

Offline sqlbatsman

Thanks for the review. How much did this cost you?  :hi:

Offline catweazle

I've seen Nancy a few times as well as most of the others. IMO she's the best of the bunch. Mila is probably second, but needs to improve her BJ skills

Offline maxxblue

I've seen Nancy a few times as well as most of the others. IMO she's the best of the bunch. Mila is probably second, but needs to improve her BJ skills

I'm surprised that you rank Mila as second. She is the only one I haven't seen (as far as I know) from the Norton setup, and I didn't go ahead and book her due to the poor reviews/comments on UKP.

Apart from the need to improve her BJ skills, what are the positives about seeing Mila?

Offline catweazle

I'm surprised that you rank Mila as second. She is the only one I haven't seen (as far as I know) from the Norton setup, and I didn't go ahead and book her due to the poor reviews/comments on UKP.

Apart from the need to improve her BJ skills, what are the positives about seeing Mila?

She's friendly, enthusiastic (really joins in if you follow my meaning) decent milfy body....... quite happy to see her.

Offline maxxblue

She's friendly, enthusiastic (really joins in if you follow my meaning) decent milfy body....... quite happy to see her.

Cheers, catweazle - I might give her a go. I think I was also put off from seeing her by the photos in her advert.