Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieFox & ShelbyGood - Two for one - Not the bargain you think  (Read 7467 times)

16 review(s) for SophieFox (9 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5049094) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PistolPete

This happened mid September

The girls in question External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only .

I,ve fancied meeting Sophie Fox when she comes to the midlands but days and times have always worked against me . This time everything worked out ,booking was texted, time sorted out ,happy days .

The  venue , big hotel off junction 10 ,M6 ,free parking (always a bonus) and surprisingly busy considering we were in tier 2 at the time . Parked up ,sent text , got room number and walked straight  past the little prick at reception with clipboard and thermometer.

Knocked the door and was let in by Miss Fox  . She,s quite tall in her high heels ,5'10 ,5'11 and similar to her profile photos. A kiss and exchanged the fee , i was then told by Miss Fox " I've got a surprise for you " and sure enough on the bed was Shelby Good playing with her rabbit . Miss Good is bigger than her profile photos,  a size 12 definitely  , with a fair old beer belly . Apparently  they cocked the booking up , and had to share the room ,hence the two for one at no extra cost .
Now I like my women  size 8 or 10 , no bigger . It's my preference and bigger women don't  do it for me . Each to their own I guess , but I thought let's give it a go .

I got naked , climbed on bed and started sucking Miss Goods big real tits while Miss Fox got straight down to owo . This is pretty good I thought . They then swapped and i got to play with Miss Foxs big fake but soft tits . Next Miss Good said how do you want me , my reply doggy  . I'll  ride you came the response . This is where it went the pan , as I said she,s to big for me and the beer put me off . Needless to say the little fella went soft .
I suggested they swap so Miss Fox rode me , very energetic and the little fella came back to life while Miss Good glared at me sitting on a chair playing with her rabbit . Very off putting so flipped Miss Fox over and into doggy , she has anice firm arse so little fella was happy again and soon popped and filled the bag . 45 minutes gone and I'm  a one popper so that was it for me .

Now I'm stuck between a positive and a neutral . I'm a bloke in my mid fifties who doesn't like surprises and given the choice if iwas notified that someone I didn't fancy was on offer as an extra I would have cancelled the booking and gone with plan b. However Sophie Fox ticked all my boxes and probably made up for it .Next time she,s in the Midlands I'll definitely see her again so on that it's a positive .

I know this is a bit of long review but what else is there to do now we,re back in lockdown groundhog day .
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 07:08:16 am by CoolTiger »

Offline PistolPete

Shit. While trying to eloquent I forgot the fed.  £150 1hr

Offline Digger1965

I have to say if I was given two for the price of one I think I would be more than happy.
Did they interact with each other at all?

Offline binbag

I can empathise with the OP. Twice I've had 'twofers' and in each case, in hindsight, I'd have preferred just the one girl. Both of them happened many years ago, long before I'd ever heard of UKP , hence no reviews. I had a few visits with a WG and one day she had a firend with her. They often worked together so at first I was excited but I just didn't fancy the other girl and as the session went on I fancied her less and less and ended up being disappointed that she was there. ANother time I went to a Domme in USA and she told me her friend would be joining in. The friend was a fine looking woman but again her presence actually detracted from the session. There was very little physical interaction between them but lots of conversation. I almost felt I was intruding on two women who had got together for a chat - not a very erotic experience. In my fantasies a session with 2 women should be great but both of those experiences have put me off booking a duo. I might give it a go at some point but I'm still a bit wary of forking out extra dosh for a less exciting experience. 

Offline PistolPete

The second wg just wasn't my type . I think she knew as well making it a bit awkward . Plus the last time I had 2 women at once was in Amsterdam a good few years ago and iwas a lot fitter

Offline alpharius

I mean, it's just deeply unprofessional. The WG may not know if you have a history with the other girl, know that your preferences are flexible etc. Bit different if it's a regular who knows you well, that's kind of hot, but first meet? I wouldn't be impressed (also concerns for safety etc)

Offline KarmaPolice

Yeah I sympathise - sounds like it should be a good thing, but actually the last thing I really want is a surprise mystery person in the room when I'm meeting a new person - I tend to feel pretty vulnerable when I arrive at a meet. Even if they'd called or texted to warn you 5 mins before would have been 100% better.

Offline PistolPete

She was a nice enough girl .Just not my type . To much meat on the bone . I should have walked but Sophie Fox  got the little fella aroused

Offline Bertbanger99

I agree with you, I'm a size 8 and no higher man also, any flabby bellies make me lose wood too