Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Buffy Brown - Glasgow Tour  (Read 1423 times)

Offline ulstersubbie

manchestermistress.uk

Description: Short, curvy dark haired lady with very large breasts. Spiky personality, laced through with wicked humour.

Venue: Mistress Scarlet's dungeon (who I have reviewed on here) in the Woodlands area of Glasgow. Ten minute walk from St. George's subway station.

Comms/Price: A bit fraught on the day due to her having transport issues but ok otherwise. £180/1Hour.

Action: The prisoner awaits his fate, standing naked and vulnerable. The prison warden enters and without warning begins to hand slap his face, blow after blow rains down. "Do I have your undivided attention prisoner", "Absolutely warden" the prisoner replies.

The miscreant is then ordered to stand with his legs apart, the warden ties a rope around his cock and balls and gives a suitably harsh tug, laughing whilst the prisoner howls in pain. Metal weights are attached and the prisoner is led to a CP spanking bench and securely strapped in, ready for further punishment.

To begin, the prisoner receives 12 strokes of the tawse, followed by a further 12 strokes of the paddle. His derrière now turning red and somewhat sizzling, the warden unties the prisoner and leads him down to the prison cell. "I'll leave you here in total darkness to contemplate the error of your ways". The door is locked, the prisoner has plenty of time for thinking.

Some time later the prisoner is released and once again taken to the spanking bench. 24 strokes of the prison strap are delivered with brutal force, but as the warden says "pain is the name of the game".

The punishment ends with the prisoner being smothered by the warden, his face deep inside her cleavage. After suffering as he has, this moment of "tenderness" helps him forget the agony that has gone before.

A banging BDSM session chaps, I haven't seen much action this year due to personal issues, but I feel rejuvenated after this particular meeting. Buffy is a top domme, she's been on the scene for as long as I can remember, an excellent role player and her CP skills are exemplary. If you're into the more severe side of kink, Buffy's your lady, she won't disappoint.

*MBB is a resident domme at the Fetish Emporium in Eccles, but visits London and Glasgow fairly regularly.