Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonia - Blair Street Sauna - Edinburgh  (Read 6351 times)

Offline mattmorgan

Comms: Didnt phone ahead to see who was there but went in anyway as was bit stressed from work.

Prices: Think is around 85 for the lady and 35 for the door, someone can correct me

Time: This week. 1 hour

Girl: Polish lady maybe around 40s. Sonia has a great sexy accent and long dark hair, her body is toned and tanned and when i saw her she had great heels on and her her big boobs were ready to pop out of her black dress. This was the third time i had seen Sonia and again i found her great to be around as she is genuinely funny, chatty and responsive and a warm personality. Again like most of these visits the time goes by so quickly. If you check my previous review link that has a lot more information. I wish i could see Sonia more but work kind of gets in the way.

Services Provided: Turned the tables a bit by doing a back and leg massage on Sonia which she seemed to get into but i really wanted to get onto the reverse oral so that didnt last too long, lots of reverse oral i was nearly coming again while i was doing this at one point, oral on me to completion and ended with doggy.

Link

My first UK punting review was for Sonia. Ah those were the days.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=7euou5r3btmd2f4dqfh3lrrkk2&topic=357273.0

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 11:26:04 am by mattmorgan »

Offline nike

Can I just ask why you felt the need to review the same girl twice, only a month apart? Surely you could have just added a poat onto your original post.
In fact this used to be against the rules, I havn't kept pace with all the rule changes, so cannot say for sure, if it still is against the rules. :unknown:
Perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge of the current rules can shed some light. :hi:

Offline Matrix

Can I just ask why you felt the need to review the same girl twice, only a month apart? Surely you could have just added a poat onto your original post.
In fact this used to be against the rules, I havn't kept pace with all the rule changes, so cannot say for sure, if it still is against the rules. :unknown:
Perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge of the current rules can shed some light. :hi:

As he posted the exact date and time he visited, on his previous review, I'd say he wants to be famous and/or fancies a curry. The rules on timespan are as clear as mud.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 06:12:19 pm by Matrix »

Offline Poopster

Like you said, used to be against the rules but that looks like it has been removed. 

Regardless, I'm taking everything this guy says with a pinch of salt, it's too hard to sift the nonsense out so filing it all under "bullshit" feels appropriate.

Offline mattmorgan

1. Because there aren't many other reviews so I did another one as had met Sonia again and she was nice
2. I Hadn't seen the rule about posting a 2nd review. I don't see the problem what if my review had gone from neutral to a positive. As long as I'm not spamming every day the same comments about the meet.
3. I tried to add reviews on for those that don't have any recent ones and to add my thoughts which are as valid as all of yours.
4. Maybe this is all a waste of time as the same people on here on my balls after every fucking review not happy with the spelling, blah blah does petite mean fat, blah blah blah this bit of grammar doesn't entirely make sense, why are you seeking out bb (aside I'm not I said number of times but why not ignore that and keep going on about it) blah blah blah why are you seeing someone that's not some bimbo that probably hates the sight of you, why are you picking people with a personality and can string a sentence together blah blah blah why are you not doing a sub readers wives letter of a review like I do. I don't they are short for a reason to keep the concise.
5. FFS Who would want anything relating to fame on here. This use to be bit more supportive to reviews and newbies but is like a granny's meeting of all the same old tripe.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 07:45:19 am by mattmorgan »

Offline GlasgowMan

1. Because there aren't many other reviews so I did another one as had met Sonia again and she was nice
2. I Hadn't seen the rule about posting a 2nd review. I don't see the problem what if my review had gone from neutral to a positive. As long as I'm not spamming every day the same comments about the meet.
3. I tried to add reviews on for those that don't have any recent ones and to add my thoughts which are as valid as all of yours.
4. Maybe this is all a waste of time as the same people on here on my balls after every fucking review not happy with the spelling, blah blah does petite mean fat, blah blah blah this bit of grammar doesn't entirely make sense, why are you seeking out bb (aside I'm not I said number of times but why not ignore that and keep going on about it) blah blah blah why are you seeing someone that's not some bimbo that probably hates the sight of you, why are you picking people with a personality and can string a sentence together blah blah blah why are you not doing a sub readers wives letter of a review like I do. I don't they are short for a reason to keep the concise.
5. FFS Who would want anything relating to fame on here. This use to be bit more supportive to reviews and newbies but is like a granny's meeting of all the same old tripe.

The more reviews the better, thanks Matt
Banned reason: Not the site for you, bye
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline nike

Ur keeping it short, ahem.
I think this is my first comment on any of ur reviews, that I can recall, but if I'm mistaken, u can correct me.
If it had gone from a positve to a neutral or even negative, thwn I would agree, it warrants another review. However no material changes and a second review , a month later, seems to be touting , In My Opinion. :hi:

U seem easily offended, it was a genuine question, ur playing the newbie card, so a bit of advise, u need to be a bit more thick skinned and don't take every comment to heart.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 09:51:38 am by nike »

Offline mattmorgan

Not sure what touting is but fair enough will take a break from doing any new reviewing for the foreseeable future. I would still say I'm a newbie but yes hand s up I don't take comments on postings  that well, I've replied to a couple of other posts but will take a seat on the subs bench for a bit. There are some good new reviews being posted by others which think is good for everyone. Am happy for mine to disappear from the top of people want to stop replying on them, thanks nike

Offline GlasgowMan

Not sure what touting is but fair enough will take a break from doing any new reviewing for the foreseeable future. I would still say I'm a newbie but yes hand s up I don't take comments on postings  that well, I've replied to a couple of other posts but will take a seat on the subs bench for a bit. There are some good new reviews being posted by others which think is good for everyone. Am happy for mine to disappear from the top of people want to stop replying on them, thanks nike

You're in a huff then?

But we need you man, please don't go...

Offline Poopster

You're in a huff then?

But we need you man, please don't go...

He's right Matt, please don't go.  It's been a long time since anyone unified the Scotland boards in the way you have.

Offline Problem Child

Don’t stop doing reviews dude, just don’t review every booking. Certainly review any hookers you see for the first time if ya want, but, as others have said, a second review a coupla months or so later is a bit much.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 06:05:32 pm by Problem Child »

Offline mattmorgan

No, Am not in a huff. I think have more irritated the board than United it. Will take a break post next year or something

Offline Problem Child

One thing that I would imagine the board would be united on Matt is that your neutral of the scammer in Dundee shoulda been a neg. Fuck it tho, your review, your rating. However, no matter the rating, your review is valuable and will hopefully help others avoid her.
As for some of your reviews, well you clearly have different tastes to a lot of other posters, but fuck them, your money, your dick, do what you want with both.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
The review is fine, it’s not breaking any rules and your contributions to the site are appreciated matey.
It’s a shame a lot of people just can’t be arsed to review and I waste all day booting them.
We are a sharing community, keep it up matey.

Offline Marmalade

The mod's correct IMO, it's not breaking any rules and maybe the ribbing was going too far and good to put a lid on it. To his credit, the OP did have the courtesy to link his earlier review. But we also should look at reasons behind general feelings.

Rather than whether it is in the rules or not, or whether people were being too hard, it's more important to share the principles. One, as the mod points out, is to get the reviews up. When reviewing sauna girls in Scotland when you live here and visit the saunas a lot it becomes hard not to expose yourself -- the girls start matching up reviews and who they saw. Putting in a stack of neg reviews can make you unwelcome at the door, just as too many positives can make unduly popular (same effect as touting). The unwritten rule here seems to me to be 'pay your way' – make sure you contribute reviews proportionately, even if you don't review every visit.

The bottom line is helping each other. This also is behind the idea of not reviewing the same one too frequently. Why? because one person's view can tilt the score for that p4p when one just counts the number of positives. The OP is a competent and welcome reviewer and I'm sure he'll bear it mind. Sauna visitors are already at a slight disadvantage as, unlike AW reviews, the sauna p4p reviews are not aggregated. One of the reasons for going to saunas is that researching AW reviews is just too much hassle. With saunas you can just have a wee look at reviews and book or stroll in and take a chance.

Offline Matrix

In my opinion,  writing a positive review a month after the last one adds very little to the mix.

Offline GlasgowMan

In my opinion,  writing a positive review a month after the last one adds very little to the mix.

Well don't read it then!
Let others do their reviews

Offline Courtney

Yeah…I would have just tagged the new visit on to the existing review, maybe highlight/compare any differences from the last visit.

Well don't read it then!

We shall do as you wish Jazzman and avert our eyes. :wacko: :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

The only bit I found helpful for me personally was “ late 40's/very early 50's”.
So that’s a no from me. (Oh yeah, everyone’s different blahblah but at BSS prices no thanks)
Bring on the fit young birds with good English.

Offline Matrix

Well don't read it then!

I have no control over who writes reviews here, Pimp.

I liked you more when you were banned.  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

I think it's mnore complicated than that, Glasgow Man. Some of us read the reviews for the negatives, not the positives or for enjoyment. Both of the OP's review of the same girl make her a 'negative' for me, though I could easily have missed it. If she had 5 reviews, all longish and all positive, or mostly positive, with the "forties" detail hidden 3/4 of the way down the text, it would be easy to miss when having to search through several profiles in order to make a booking. So I think there is a point to the custom (not a rule) of only one review for each p4p by each reviewer – unless there's been a big space of time or (for instance) her services have suddenly deteriorated.

Biut it's a general observation, and going on about it too much esepcially when the OP was new and obviously doing his best, well I think that could be unnecessarily disheartening. It's another reason why I prefer short reviews rather than Mills&Boon style, but that's a personal preference, based partly on the limited time available to read long reviews. The fact that sauna reviews are not indexed, again makes the research more time-consuming. And I hope I've made my point without going over the top or suggesting everyone else shoudl agree.

Offline mattmorgan

If it's such a thing i give the go ahead for a moderator or admin just delete this review please. I also like reading all the reviews just to see what's going when I'm on the bus or train or whatever but there is not one review I would take the time to log in and have a full in winge about it. If there are a few extra questions from someone interested then fair enough otherwise woud you not be better off doing something better with your time. This is why I've stopped reviewing and you need to encourage new people joing in to review or will just be the same old stuff over and over again. I'd you don't like the reviews content go see the lady and find out for yourself what's she's like and do a follow up review. Fuck me.

Offline mattmorgan

I don't want to go out on a bum note that was meant to be an ironic "gordon ramsay - fuck me" at the end of my last post.

Would like to say bye and seeing as have fumbled on some minor rules when posting might as well end on a whopper of multiple shout outs to random people.

This is just to say thanks to the "concierge/door dude" at Carols Sauna sorry i dont know your name but he seems a cool guy and is doing a good job dealing with us lot turning up every day and not looking judgemental and being reassuring. It was good to see a friendly face on my first sauna visit. Thanks to Natalie, Suzie, Simone, Saskia and Rachel at Carols who have had to listen to my inane waffle. I had a great time through and hope to come back at some point.

Thanks to the Newtown Sauna and Blair Street Sauna reception ladies again always amazingly patient and nice to someone who looked like they were about to pass out. Thanks to Ellie and Tanya, and also Harley and Sonia at Newtown and Blair.

Sonia i am sorry if this thread has had any negative impact on you i was just trying to do a review that i had a really good time with you.

And in despatches i would like to give a nuff respec to the indie ladies Thai Mandy and American Jade for waffling more than i do.

It's been a hell of a year for me and my first year of punting. Hope you all stay safe and continue punting into 2023. They seem scary at first but i found all the saunas are great and would recomend if you've not tried it out give it a go, it's actually a pretty cool experience!

<looks down from Arthurs Seat>

"Uk Punting's Scottish Forum? Tis a silly place!!"

<runs off clapping coconuts together into the sunset>
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 09:19:36 pm by mattmorgan »