Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Krissie - Portfolio's MILF Cardiff  (Read 853 times)

ferret1970

External Link/Members Only

Outcall  - £280 for 2 hours

I have total confidence in Portfolio and always make them my first port of call. I'm systematically working my way through Portfolio's portfolio, so to speak. Yes I know what you a re all thinking - it's a tough bit someone has to man-up and do it. So I'm the man. Hadn't booked Krissie before and quite liked the write up. Duly Krissie turned up at my door bang on time as is always the case with Portfolio girls. She was well dressed with perfectly done hair. She's attractive but not the best looking girl in the agency. I'd say she's the sort of girl if you saw her in the supermarket that you'd think you'd be in half a chance with. Business completed we retired to the bedroom and I enjoyed the usual  - OWO, mish doggy and the rest. Great fun. Krissie is also an excellent snogger and gives a convincing GFE. Talking in between I discovered that she's a divorced yummy mummy, university educated and has opinions on a range of issues. Good company in other words. As ever the two hours whizzed by and I was sorry to see her go so soon. On the down side Krissie for all her conservative appearance has significant tattoos and readers of my other reviews will know that I find them off-putting. Still I managed to keep the British end up.

In summary Krissie is a sweet MILF, not the prettiest but down to earth, intelligent and a welcome addition to Portfolio's array of sweet ladies. Would I see her again? Oh yes.

Online Dan Dastardly

Good review, thanks mate, I also find the Portfolio stable excellent, of the current crop I've seen Ayesha, Maya and Aimee who are all superb, the only indifferent punt I've had with them was a girl called London who doesn't seem to work for them any more.
I'm a bit undecided over my next conquest, so I don't want to make a mistake, I'm very intrigued by Violet and Shakeela , on a budget of 2 per month I don't want to make a mistake. Oh and of course there is the detectable Sammata to fall back on.

STAR-LORD

Neat review Ferret.  :hi:

Maya and Aimee, 2 to return to at some point. Samattha plan to visit within next 5 planned bookings.  :)

2 bookings per month? That's a good average DanD, I should try and follow that example myself.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 02:41:42 pm by STAR-LORD »

Online Dan Dastardly

Neat review Ferret.  :hi:

Maya and Aimee, 2 to return to at some point. Samattha plan to visit within next 5 planned bookings.  :)

2 bookings per month? That's a good average DanD, I should try and follow that example myself.  :thumbsup:
Booked Violet for the weekend, choice between her and Ayesha who I think is red hot also

STAR-LORD

Booked Violet for the weekend, choice between her and Ayesha who I think is red hot also

That's the problem with prioritising bookings, especially when I vary bookings between both independants and agency. Can't always tell who to choose next.  :unknown:

I'm surprised you didn't try to choose a MFF with both Violet and Ayesha if it were possible!  ;)

Online Dan Dastardly

That's the problem with prioritising bookings, especially when I vary bookings between both independants and agency. Can't always tell who to choose next.  :unknown:

I'm surprised you didn't try to choose a MFF with both Violet and Ayesha if it were possible!  ;)
Good idea, sadly when I saw Ayesha a month or so ago she said she had never done a duo and wasn't sure if she would be comfortable. I've done a couple but quite frankly I like the intimacy of just a single woman, cant concentrate on too many things at the same time at my age!

Offline Steelworker

Good one Ferret. Enjoyed the read. Glad you enjoyed the act  :)

Offline Razor Boy

Useful review mate, thanks a lot.  :hi:
She seems right up my street and was looking at her on their site yesterday.... onto the ever increasing hot list of lovelies in Cardiff !