Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieJMx trying it on!!  (Read 1090 times)

cardiff1

Spoke with Soph about her 3 girl half hour special for £200. Agreed this and explained that I couldn't open up AW on my works PC and asked her to confirm via text and supplied my mobile. Nothing all day but when I got home had received 2 email explaining I had PM on AW from her. She explained she had no sim in her phone so could only correspond via AW messages. I asked if they were free this evening as I could do a late booking; she said only 2 available so I enquired how much. She came back with £300 for the hour!! Her own page says £250 for an in call duo. Bloody hate it when they try it on; really pisses me off.

cardiff1

Sent her a message and she said it depends on which girl she works with!! She has now changed her AW to hour bookings between £250 and £300 depending on which sexy lady you decide xx. Problem is you done have a choice so can't decide!! £300 for an hour dup is taking the piss. As the Dragons says -  I'M OUT

Offline berksboy

So she is on £150 per hr yet as no sim in her phone !  :dash: :dash: :dash:

cardiff1

So she is on £150 per hr yet as no sim in her phone !  :dash: :dash: :dash:

So it seems.....

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
just took a look at her aw page and im sick of girls with there "spoil me " tabs!

at 130 ph we are spolit enough!

sorry but fucks me right off :manhater: :manhater:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

newforthisyear

I was tryng to make the mosy of her 15 minute oral offer last week!

I asked her what times she had available (im flexible so could go whenever) and one moment she said 2pm and arranged for then. Then she messages saying no actually do 4pm, then she messages saying that she cant get the flat for incalls until 7pm.. At that point I gave up

Gatchaman

just took a look at her aw page and im sick of girls with there "spoil me " tabs!

That shit always puts me right off :(

£300/hr for a duo when her hourly rate is 130 seems a bit rich.  The other girl must be really good!

I'd rather see Mollie and Kandice for that and save £50 off their individual hourly rates.

Never seen Sophie, btw so this isn't a comment on her service, just perceived value

Offline mr big

sophie is a top girl great service but I agree with the above she needs to sort out these things for her own sake

cardiff1

sophie is a top girl great service but I agree with the above she needs to sort out these things for her own sake

Her comms have been great and very polite responses it just pisses me off when they try it on. Had it been me I would have honoured the advertised price (which wasn't cheap @ £250) rather than change the advert and stick to the £300. Surely £250
guaranteed and a satisfied customer is better than 100% of nothing.

Offline mr big

totally agree with these girls the priority should be keeping punters happy because they will come back she should of kept the advertised price for u that's a bit naughty but all I can say is give her another try shes a great punt when u get there

cardiff1

totally agree with these girls the priority should be keeping punters happy because they will come back she should of kept the advertised price for u that's a bit naughty but all I can say is give her another try shes a great punt when u get there
She does look good haha  :drinks:

np500

Rebecca has spoken on this thread, annebellex has responded on another thread today, Sophie has an account on uk e and I'd imagine has one on here, she will more than likely read this, my point being if you do go through with the punt at what ever price, there could be an attitude in the air, she maybe professional beyond compare or you may not have the best dispatching of £250/ £300 if she's feeling a bit pissed off by what she's read. Sorry I'm at a funeral, bit of a lull in proceedings!

Offline Silver Birch

at 130 ph we are spolit enough!

sorry but fucks me right off :manhater: :manhater:

"who knows I may even get you a little something too..." Yeah right!!  :dash: :dash:

cardiff1

Rebecca has spoken on this thread, annebellex has responded on another thread today, Sophie has an account on uk e and I'd imagine has one on here, she will more than likely read this, my point being if you do go through with the punt at what ever price, there could be an attitude in the air, she maybe professional beyond compare or you may not have the best dispatching of £250/ £300 if she's feeling a bit pissed off by what she's read. Sorry I'm at a funeral, bit of a lull in proceedings!
I hope she does read it; I did tell her I was putting this up on here at she didn't mind in the slightest. As i said the advertised price was £250 yet when I PM'd her she said £300 (subsequently changed the price on AW as well) which isn't cricket mate.

np500

A agree c 1, just pointing out she may have an attitude if you do see her and the punt won't be enjoyable from both sides, my o h and I haven't had sex for 10 years now, all down to attitude , and she still costs me a bomb , ffs.