Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 923 times)

ferret1970

Looks genuine but only three reviews and one of those is negative.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gatchaman

Welcome to the forum. 

Looks lovely, but Google reverse image search suggests that picture is of a model called Tamaya in a set from Errotica Archives (see External Link/Members Only) so maybe not as genuine as you'd hope

Also quite a few inconsistencies in the text:
* Is she Jessica or Jasmine?
* "I never show my face in pics properly" - really? looks pretty clear to me in the ones you've stolen off the web
* reference to free gallery when there isn't one

Don't confuse feedback on AdultWork with reviews on here, by the way, the former is much less reliable.

newforthisyear

SaneOnes

Would have been a B&S anyway. Stay clear unless of course the OP is a shrewd Sergei/Milos himself.

Offline HughJardon

Good sleuthing Gatchaman

I think this place has the whiff of Overstone Court about it, although Silvia & Sandra are decent enough some of the girls there still advertise via B&S

king072016

Welcome to the forum. 

Looks lovely, but Google reverse image search suggests that picture is of a model called Tamaya in a set from Errotica Archives (see External Link/Members Only) so maybe not as genuine as you'd hope

Also quite a few inconsistencies in the text:
* Is she Jessica or Jasmine?
* "I never show my face in pics properly" - really? looks pretty clear to me in the ones you've stolen off the web
* reference to free gallery when there isn't one

Don't confuse feedback on AdultWork with reviews on here, by the way, the former is much less reliable.

Well spotted I didn't realise the 2 different names

ferret1970

thanks for the reply Gatchaman and also for the welcome. I am a seasoned punter but never joined a forum before. I found this by accident and quickly realised you seemed to be like-minded people who share my hobby.

king072016

thanks for the reply Gatchaman and also for the welcome. I am a seasoned punter but never joined a forum before. I found this by accident and quickly realised you seemed to be like-minded people who share my hobby.

This forum is great mate.

A lot of advice from some of the experienced guys, advice that will come in handy.

I new to this myself but I've been given some sound advice which I intend to use.

They are the Jedi masters, while I'm just a young padawan

cardiff1

Hate these con artists; I have reported them

cardiff1