Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swansea recommendations  (Read 1681 times)

Offline mashit1

Any recommendations in the Swansea area apart from the obvious ones like Welsh Brunette, Welsh Barbie, Olivia or Jessy B. Cheers in advance for your help  :thumbsup:

Jester269269

Any recommendations in the Swansea area apart from the obvious ones like Welsh Brunette, Welsh Barbie, Olivia or Jessy B. Cheers in advance for your help  :thumbsup:
Yeh Move to Cardiff check @rightmove  ;)

bonzo2016

Jessica Diamond when she's here.  She travels about a bit but is usually in Swansea for a few weeks every couple of months.  Sometimes you don't know she's back, until someone on this site tells you.  Put her on your HL and keep tracking.  You won't be disappointed.

Offline mrdiamond77

Good to see you back Jester.  Was wondering where you have been.

Although I have yet to see her, I was also going to recommend Jessica Diamond as she does seem popular and has had good reviews here.

np500

Good to see you back Jester.  Was wondering where you have been.

Although I have yet to see her, I was also going to recommend Jessica Diamond as she does seem popular and has had good reviews here.
I was just checking if jester had been banned ? But good to see he's still alive ! Thought all those east midland ( and surrounding areas ) girls may have finished him off !

Offline mrdiamond77

I was just checking if jester had been banned ? But good to see he's still alive ! Thought all those east midland ( and surrounding areas ) girls may have finished him off !

Either that or the lack of a 4G signal in the EM's put him over the edge.

np500

Either that or the lack of a 4G signal in the EM's put him over the edge.
He's Unusually quite on here and on uk e, probubly working in north wales ? Lucky to get  -1 G on a good day, plus no s p's to talk about, very distressing to say the least !

Offline webpunter

And keep on going over the bridge.  That would be the right move  :lol:

Jester269269

:drinks: Gents missed the craic n banter
Had my AW hacked and not been able to resolve through them!  :mad: shite service TBH.
And Business taken over from the hobby :rolleyes: and kinky Civvie been sharing free time.
Have fun Gents and wish all the best for 2017,s Hare Coarsing  :hi:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good to hear from Jester. We've missed you  :hi:

Kudos on snaring a kinky civvie. Should save you a few bob. Any chance of a review?  :D  :D

Jester269269

Good to hear from Jester. We've missed you  :hi:

Kudos on snaring a kinky civvie. Should save you a few bob. Any chance of a review?  :D  :D

:D lol cheers GP. I've no link.. some great pics though  :dance:

She's certainly kept me out of the hobby  :rose:

That and fooking AW  :dash:

Offline HughJardon

I haven't missed Jester...

Quite enjoyed the peace and quiet to be honest with you  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

Good to hear from you Jester.  Pleased you have a civvie and hope your problems with AW get sorted out.  Have a good 2017.

np500

Good to hear that loads of shagging is the reason for the uncomfortable silence, long may your joy continue, as for us lost souls ! We'll keep the ship afloat for when that particular well runs dry, ( always the optimist ! ) but until then, happy new year to you jester and all fellow punters old and new 👍 Oh and the girls for Hume this site ( and our sex lives ) would be redundant !
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 06:00:42 pm by np500 »

Jester269269

Cheers  :thumbsup: guys
Always top banter
Hope 2017 is a blast for all
Cymru Am Byth  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

A break away is good for all Jester,  civvie life is also important but team Cymru will always be around

Jester Pob lwc