Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Cost of Mediocre  (Read 243 times)

Offline Kingfisher69

I've posted a few times now and I've noticed I tend to leave more negative and neutral reviews than positive. I'm not a negative or glass half empty person. But I do feel cost has a lot to do with it.

10 or 20 years ago you could get a one hour punt for less than a hundred, with many girls it was £60-£80 for the hour and the service was okay. But now an hour costs £120, £140 or £200 and the quality of service quality has gone down.

I cannot justify giving a positive review for a mediocre service that's just cost me a day's wage. Salaries haven't doubled in the last 10 years but the cost of an hour with a WG has.

You need to up your game ladies, poor hygiene, only doing it for the money and it shows, fake noises, lakes of lube just don't cut it anymore.

If you want a a positive review give a service that matches a higher cost.

Okay rant over.  :mad:

Offline alpharius

This is why I like having regulars. I know what I'm getting at a fair price. I probably spent as much per hour on the 'top end' girls when you account for gifts and new kit for the bag, but it's on my terms

Price does not always equal good sex. In fact the most beautiful women I've fucked have been shit passive lays as a general rule