Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are there any FBSM providers seeing clients at the moment?  (Read 1089 times)

Offline noactualbody87

Apologies if this is against the rules with lockdown etc.

I'm really keen on seeing someone for a massage with happy ending. I've never been before, and finally now have the courage.

Ideally looking in the Warwickshire area.

Offline theejaculator

Great first post..... :wacko:

The answer to your question is...

Offline theejaculator

Offline watsey

The sensible ones will be closed.
You pick a great time start and taking risks. :angry:

Offline oldmanking

The sensible ones will be closed.
You pick a great time start and taking risks. :angry:

I think you missed a letter out of that second word?  ;)

Offline temptation

If only there was a website where you could research such things.

Offline oldmanking

If only there was a website where you could research such things.

If I was him, I'd be looking in the West Midlands section of Punting Reviews...??

Online mr.bluesky

If I was him, I'd be looking in the West Midlands section of Punting Reviews...??

I think temptation was being sarcastic  :D perhaps as a newbie  the op hasn't learned how to use the search box yet or read reviews ( especially on recent Acurelax )  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 06:05:51 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline noactualbody87

Hi

Sorry everyone, I've been looking through the reviews for the massage parlous, I just haven't been getting any replies to my texts, so assumed they were all closed.

Perhaps it's best to wait.

I'll review once I manage to get it.

thanks

Online mr.bluesky

Hi

Sorry everyone, I've been looking through the reviews for the massage parlous, I just haven't been getting any replies to my texts, so assumed they were all closed.

thanks

the wise thing to do  :thumbsup:

Offline watsey

Offline Brumish

Hi

thanks

You don't have to wait if you've already been issued with a Corona passport.
All you have to do is present it to the officers on the way there or anyone that wants to look at it. Good luck :drinks:

Offline oldmanking

maybe i was being unkind to the OP?  considering the amount of reviews going up the last couple of weeks i'm certain plenty of girls are still working out of private premises.  they can't all suddenly be only recalling their unreviewed vists post-lockdown, can they??

Offline petermisc

maybe i was being unkind to the OP?  considering the amount of reviews going up the last couple of weeks i'm certain plenty of girls are still working out of private premises.  they can't all suddenly be only recalling their unreviewed vists post-lockdown, can they??
A lot of new members desperate to add their first review. 

Offline Freejack77

This is a really unwelcoming place sometimes. Unless a newbie nails it with their first posting, namely a decent review, people are too quick to pounce. Clearly loads of people are still visiting, and I don’t buy this “sometime between lockdown 2 and 3” bollocks. Maybe if new people weren’t put off the net would be cast a little wider and we’d all benefit.

OP it’s slim pickings because of you know what, but your starting point is the “massage” link at the top of the home page. You’ll find something, depending upon what you want,  but you may need to travel a little further than you’d hoped.

Offline Brumish

This is a really unwelcoming place sometimes. Unless a newbie nails it with their first posting, namely a decent review, people are too quick to pounce. Clearly loads of people are still visiting, and I don’t buy this “sometime between lockdown 2 and 3” bollocks. Maybe if new people weren’t put off the net would be cast a little wider and we’d all benefit.

OP it’s slim pickings because of you know what, but your starting point is the “massage” link at the top of the home page. You’ll find something, depending upon what you want,  but you may need to travel a little further than you’d hoped.

Perhaps at times but certainly not on this thread. The OP, along with the rest of the country, are aware of the lockdown situation. Coming onto a forum and asking whether others, or indeed he, should be breaking the rules is a folly.
People maybe clearly visiting in your opinion but most aren't.