Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redditch TOFTT.  (Read 8267 times)

Offline dannyjj2210

External Link/Members Only   Has anyone seen this girl, probably going to be the usual crap service but at least she looks ok for a p&d

Offline AndyJay

Havent seen her but I think from a previous conversation she is just out of the centre in a big house. If you look at the ad its from someone listed as NOBEV who puts different girl ads on. This one is linked too:
External Link/Members Only

If you do TOFTT then let us know and also which one you see as they should both be at the same house.

This ad never seems to answer messages - External Link/Members Only

And I am interested in seeing this one: External Link/Members Only but don't want to waste money on a crap service. Sadly there aren't many reviews for the ones popping up around town.

Offline dannyjj2210

Offline dannyjj2210

Ok so I managed to meet the rom where two at the house, think the older one was busy so I was directed round the back, a scruffy little room with just a sofa, girl was ok looking and small body but as usual shit service. Just kept trying to speed things up, I was in and out in 5 mins but managed to shoot my load. Girl ok if she had a better attitude, think she has gone now 

Offline Straightsix

I'm not certain but 'Mount pleasant ' was mentioned and i did see a girl there from Viva street. I asked her if the images are her and she said why don't you come and see.
I turned up at postcode and was told to wait. Sent house number and its a 3 storey terraced house. Upon entry it stunk of the janja weed. The magic door opened and i stepped through and turned around. I was presented with a scrawny thing with dark circles around her eyes wearing a fucking bath robe and thick 'off white' socks. I thought should I stay now that I'm here? No, fuck that. At £40 I'm gonna add abit more and fuck something attractive. I mean, what fucking planet are these people on? Bathrobe? Ugggghh! Ill do a review of this day, it was a nightmare and I ended up with Pamela blonde in Harborne as a plan E.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:35:05 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline AndyJay

I'm guessing that's who you saw? Glad I didn't bother now.

Offline dannyjj2210

Yea I walked on her as well, zero effort, I also walked on the other one that is still on viva she looks about 60 years old and really quite scary. There isn’t much around at the moment, has anyone else found any gems I am ok to travel up to 15 miles ?

Offline dannyjj2210

She is back again, really need a punt has anyone got any recent info on this girl?

Offline dannyjj2210

Going to met her in a bit for a bj will report back

Offline garfield

She is back again, really need a punt has anyone got any recent info on this girl?

She’s a full on crack head mate.

Offline dannyjj2210

Yea meeting didn’t happen, my fault as much as hers, have you seen her then mate