Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia  (Read 3670 times)

16 review(s) for CLAUDIA___ (9 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tall tony

External Link/Members Only

I actually debated not doing this review as I had such a good time I don't want her to get booked up as I intend to go back many times.

Comms was via txt as she wouldn't talk on the phone due to language issues but I think her english is fine. Short notice punt was set up with minimum fuss. The punt was in a small flat centrally located which was clean and adequate.

First thing to say is I don't think CLaudia looks anything like her photos. She undoubtedly looks much cuter and she would do well to post up some more natural looking photos. I was pleasently surprised and extended from 30mins to an hour after seeing her. The great feature of polish girls is the effort they put in. Claudia worked hard to make sure I enjoyed myself and by the end of it I believe that she was having a good time to. Everything went really naturally and it was  a true GFE. There was everything she said she would do on the profile inc. DFK and proper deep throat. There was no clock watching and by the time I got out I'd over run by 25mins which was great.

I will definately be visiting again as soon as I can. Treat her well and she will repay you with great service.

Offline Roth

Nice one Tall Tony.   :drinks:

She has mixed reviews but I've always had good punts with her.  Your right she is cute but she is a good fuck as well.   :thumbsup:

Maybe avoid the 'treat her well' words or other UKP members will think your too fluffy. ;)

Offline PaintBrush

Excellent review.

On my hot list, I was just a little unsure when to arrange a visit.

Definatly be sooner rather than latter now.

Tony Montana

The £150 two-girl sounds good value - who is the other girl?

spkmstr48

Going to have to book Claudia for next week.

Only thing troubling me is the wierd price structure for longer punts!

If she's cuter than her photos... Wow!!! :D

Shaketherooom

Ive had 2 punts with her, both were crap. she looks hot but didnt want to please at all for me. I hope you have a good one though.

Offline Roth

The £150 two-girl sounds good value - who is the other girl?

Can't be sure but it might be polish Lilly.  They were in the same apartment building last time I saw them separately. :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Can't be sure but it might be polish Lilly.  They were in the same apartment building last time I saw them separately. :thumbsup:

Hi Roth,

Did you mean this one?

Seems an odd combination?

Or a different Lilly that I can't find?

Offline Roth

Hi Roth,

Did you mean this one?

Seems an odd combination?

Or a different Lilly that I can't find?

That's the Lilly I meant. :thumbsup:  You could be right about an odd combination.   :unknown:

I say them separately when they were working from the same block in Harbourside.  Different flats though. Maybe I'm putting 2 and 2 together and making 5? :unknown:

spkmstr48

Now Claudia's gone on "holiday", doh!

Offline Roth

ATMIV

If you read both Claudia's and Lilly's feedback you can deduce from it that they do 3sums together

I quite fancy an hour with Lilly followed with Claudia joining us for another hour

Offline Roth

If you read both Claudia's and Lilly's feedback you can deduce from it that they do 3sums together

I quite fancy an hour with Lilly followed with Claudia joining us for another hour

Sounds like a good plan when they come back from holiday.  :thumbsup:

Look forward to reading your review.  :drinks:

Tall tony

Claudia told me duo is with polish Lily and I'm fairly sure some of Lilly's photos are in Claudia's flat.

Offline Roth

Claudia told me duo is with polish Lily and I'm fairly sure some of Lilly's photos are in Claudia's flat.

Thought so.  Hope you have a good punt with both together. :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Looking at the photos again, looks remarkably like the flat where I saw Patricia External Link/Members Only see my review, worked out OK as a plan C. However, reinforces the crap excuse, about the landlord, for being late. That and the suitcase!

Independent, my arse.  :dash:

Offline Roth

Looking at the photos again, looks remarkably like the flat where I saw Patricia External Link/Members Only see my review, worked out OK as a plan C. However, reinforces the crap excuse, about the landlord, for being late. That and the suitcase!

Independent, my arse.  :dash:

Claudia and Lilly in same block so not a surprise that Patricia is too. Same pimp I suppose.  :unknown:

spkmstr48

OK, booked a punt with Claudia at last, comms so far good but txt only so suspect she's not confident in her English! I'll report back after the deed :cool:

Offline Roth

OK, booked a punt with Claudia at last, comms so far good but txt only so suspect she's not confident in her English! I'll report back after the deed :cool:

In the punts I've had with her she normally only texts and never speaks on the phone.   Still a good punt though.   :thumbsup:

Good luck.  :drinks:

spkmstr48

In the punts I've had with her she normally only texts and never speaks on the phone.   Still a good punt though.   :thumbsup:

Good luck.  :drinks:

Probably be a bit vanilla for me judging by her likes list but she looks so cute I can't resist. And at £90 per hour what's not to like.

You never know, maybe she's good at being obedient, that's always a good start   :diablo:

spkmstr48

OK, she's a little sweetie who loves to fuck.

Does DFK, OWO, CIM, all our favourite TLAs.

More later, as a proper review, when I'm not typing on a smartphone, as it's a pain for long pieces of text.

Offline Roth

OK, she's a little sweetie who loves to fuck.

Does DFK, OWO, CIM, all our favourite TLAs.

More later, as a proper review, when I'm not typing on a smartphone, as it's a pain for long pieces of text.

Sounds like you had a good one!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Was hoping you wouldn't be disappointed and sounds like you werent.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline PaintBrush

Looking forward to reading the review spkmstr48