Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia  (Read 3305 times)

16 review(s) for CLAUDIA___ (9 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thegent

External Link/Members Only

I noticed that a few others left pretty good reviews of Claudia, so I decided to give her a shot.

When I called she did not answer her phone, but she did text back that she only communicates by text message...strange I fought (I now know that this is due to the fact that she can hardly speak a word of English!), but I decided to go ahead with it anyway.

When I arrived she did not appear to be very friendly...not very friendly at all in fact, she could not even manage a smile - I got the impression that she wanted to get things over with as soon as possible. It was around this time I was having second thoughts, but my horniness was getting the better of me and was committed to taking the plunge.

We started by some kissing, but she did not appear to be into it at all and no tongues were involved. I then went down on her, but she lay on the bed completely unresponsive, like a corpse! I was starting to lose all my horniness by this stage, but I still went ahead with shagging her, but after a couple of minutes of her just starring at me with no facial expression what so ever I decided to stop and finish myself off.

All in all it was a waste of £60 and I wish I followed my instinct and bailed out before any money was exchanged. I was kicking myself on the way out!

Oh and she doesn't like her hair being touched, the look that she gave me when I did was the kind of look you'd get if you just shat on her doorstep.

I will not be going back. Maybe the people who have left positive reviews are friendly with her pimp or something like that...

Almost forgot to mention that her AW photos are heavily photoshopped - she is definitely not a size 6 or whatever she claims to be...to me she looked a tad overweight, her skin complexion wasn't great - she had the appearance of a drug addict. Not the kind of girl i would usually go for at all.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 01:48:14 pm by thegent »

Offline Roth

Not the Claudia I have seen.  Pretty and slim WG.  Doesn't say much but who cares.  Whilst she did not dress as expected for me she performed good OWO and reasonable mish.  Doubt she is on drugs.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Not the Claudia I have seen.  Pretty and slim WG.  Doesn't say much but who cares.  Whilst she did not dress as expected for me she performed good OWO and reasonable mish.  Doubt she is on drugs.

+1

I had a great time with her but it seems her attitude changed straight after according to the many threads.
I was so pleased with her at the time that I thought she would be my regular.
Loads of bad reviews like this one have put me off returning though which is a shame because the punt was fantastic.
Also, I disagree about her photos being photoshopped. She's just got shit-loads of make up on. She looked far better (and younger) in the flesh when I saw her.

Offline BogBog1

I saw the same girl that's in the photos a few months ago, but she was crap (which was contrary to other positive reports on here). Just really lifeless, plus a really odd condom that was like a black bin-bag. Definitely won't be returning!

mnbvcxz

Saw her 4 or 5 months ago as part of a duo and she was spot on, guess she got worn down by the job quickly, shame

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Totally agree with the Negative......worst punt in a long time, fair play for managing to "come", more than I could, more response from a blow up doll.

Wanderingfingers

My experience with her was the complete opposite, wasn't going to comment until I saw OP drug reference. I am no expert but being a tad overweight (as OP puts its) and using drugs don't seem to make sense to me.

And if being positive about her makes you perhaps a friend of her pimp (again as OP states), then doesn't it follow that being negative makes you perhaps a rival pimp?????? It's the same OP logic.

Offline Roth

Saw her recently.  Fine with DFK and hair touching so maybe she had off day previously.  Good OWO and fine in mish.  Does not say much but fine with that as often that is a time wasting tactic with sone orossies.  From what I saw, doubt that she on drugs.

Shaketherooom

I saw her a while back, i think she looks really hot, but its was still one of the worst punts for me. She was lifeless, same feeling that she just wanted me to finish and go, same death look when i dared to touch her hair. I gave up and left without delivering the goods and definetely wont return.

Offline Roth

Maybe bad chemistry.  It happens I guess.  She was fine with me and no probs with hair touching.  Maybe she doesn't mind so much if it's at the end of the day with no more punters to see?

Shaketherooom

Her attitude was awful right from the moment i came in the door. Beautiful but completely fed up of this work in my opinion. No time for any chemistry, good or bad. My most frustrating punt ever.

Offline Roth

Seems like bad luck and she was having an off day.  Not good for you and bad business for her.

Shaketherooom

Not bad luck in my opinion, just terrible service / experiance. :dash:

ruby-tuesday

Maybe bad chemistry.  It happens I guess.  She was fine with me and no probs with hair touching.  Maybe she doesn't mind so much if it's at the end of the day with no more punters to see?

I can understand "off days" although if that's the case the girl should accept she is going to get a rep for being unreliable and perhaps should consider working less / changing jobs, but "bad chemistry" is a shitty excuse IMO. WGs aren't going to fancy all the men they see, clearly - this isn't a one night stand, we are being paid to fuck! I appreciate sometimes you meet a guy and struggle to find common ground in conversation, or his sexual style doesn't really fit with yours, but that just means you need to work a bit harder. If you want to be a professional WG it's a bit lame if you only give good service to gents with whom you have "good chemistry"...