Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Girl Fire - 18 y/o Brazilian - South Croydon  (Read 2427 times)

Online Neil197

External Link/Members Only

I might pay her a visit tonight but something doesn't seem quite right about this profile, even though it's apparently verified.

Has anyone seen her?

Offline 0mard3000

I might pay her a visit tonight but something doesn't seem quite right about this profile, even though it's apparently verified.

Has anyone seen her?

Nope. Maybe give her a call and see what her vibe is like. Might just have to TOFTT.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Based on the location (Town and County), she probably works in a flat with these two WGs:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Dark_Gable

Nope. Maybe give her a call and see what her vibe is like. Might just have to TOFTT.
If you call you will likely speak to a maid and not the WG herself, as is common with Latin brothels.

Offline peter purves

Based on the location (Town and County), she probably works in a flat with these two WGs:

has anybody been to dollis hill to see KATY?

does her body match the B & S pics? or .... highly unlikely... are any of the B & S pics actually her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

ive already outed this one as fake. stolen instagram pics
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 05:53:25 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 0mard3000

If you call you will likely speak to a maid and not the WG herself, as is common with Latin brothels.

Probably a silly question but how can you tell when it's a brothel? Im just curious for my own knowledge. Prefer not going to brothels if possible.

Online Dark_Gable

Probably a silly question but how can you tell when it's a brothel? Im just curious for my own knowledge. Prefer not going to brothels if possible.
The layout of the advert and the pricing structure. Typically, the Latin brothels in London (besides central London) do £40/15mins, £60/30mins and £100/1hr. Sometimes they won't advertise the 15 minute rate but it is usually available when you enquire.

She shows up on the Ibizaeufui profile on Vivastreet, who seems to be in charge of a handful of the Latin brothels:

Direct link to advert:

Extra face picture from the Vivastreet advert that is not on Adultwork:

Offline NickA

She's most likely working out of the new Latino knocking shop in South Croydon. It's on Croham Road opposite the back entrance to the station. See my recent review of one of the other WGs at this place.

Been there a couple of times for a quick 'pump and run'. On past experience the girls are always the ones shown in the adverts - and they're often very good looking. But the place is a dump and I won't be going back. They've now got three birds working out of a tiny two-up, two-down terrace house.

Two WGs in the two bedrooms and a third in a downstars sitting room. Plus a maid and sometimes a bloke (security, maybe) in a tiny living room separated by a curtain. The maid and the bloke don't stop talking loudly in Portugese and can be heard throughout the whole house - plus they have South American folk music blasting out full tilt. It's like fucking in a Brazilian favela. Except noisier.

The beds are filthy and unmade (forget about clean towels over the top), there's tubes of lube on the floor and the whole place stinks of fags, fanny and someone else's spunk.

Enjoy :D

Online Neil197

Thanks, you just saved me a wasted trip

Online Dark_Gable

She's most likely working out of the new Latino knocking shop in South Croydon. It's on Croham Road opposite the back entrance to the station. See my recent review of one of the other WGs at this place.

Been there a couple of times for a quick 'pump and run'. On past experience the girls are always the ones shown in the adverts - and they're often very good looking. But the place is a dump and I won't be going back. They've now got three birds working out of a tiny two-up, two-down terrace house.

Two WGs in the two bedrooms and a third in a downstars sitting room. Plus a maid and sometimes a bloke (security, maybe) in a tiny living room separated by a curtain. The maid and the bloke don't stop talking loudly in Portugese and can be heard throughout the whole house - plus they have South American folk music blasting out full tilt. It's like fucking in a Brazilian favela. Except noisier.

The beds are filthy and unmade (forget about clean towels over the top), there's tubes of lube on the floor and the whole place stinks of fags, fanny and someone else's spunk.

Enjoy :D

I ended up there last Friday looking for Melanie:

but ended up going with Fernanda:

Both girls have since rotated to other brothels.

My experience doesn't sync up with yours, they must have had the cleaners in by the time I went :lol:
I was let in by the male security and shown 2 girls, one standing at the top of the stairs and one on the ground floor, I went with Fernanda on the ground floor. At any rate the place was spotless. I also had to pass through the area behind the curtain with the maid and security to use the bathroom, also spotless. There was also no loud music or chatter during the punt so no disturbance.

Btw, I'm not doubting your experience just mentioning mine :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 02:17:05 pm by Dark_Gable »

Offline NickA

I ended up there last Friday looking for Melanie:

but ended up going with Fernanda:

Both girls have since rotated to other brothels.

My experience doesn't sync up with yours, they must have had the cleaners in by the time I went :lol:
I was let in by the male security and shown 2 girls, one standing at the top of the stairs and one on the ground floor, I went with Fernanda on the ground floor. At any rate the place was spotless. I also had to pass through the area behind the curtain with the maid and security to use the bathroom, also spotless. There was also no loud music or chatter during the punt so no disturbance.

Btw, I'm not doubting your experience just mentioning mine :drinks:

Sounds like they've got their act together. I can't have been the only punter complainining about the din. How was the front garden, though? Last time I walked past, the rubbish bins were overflowing. They'd not been emptied for weeks. One bag was ripped open, revealing mounds of spunky paper tissues.

More importantly, was the girl any good?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 10:04:49 am by NickA »