Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nailiah__ - Birmingham  (Read 4037 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6385701) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Lob111

Good punt, very energetic.  Needed a punt and easy location wise, especially if relying on public transport

External Link/Members Only

Price
£100 - 30 minutes

Venue
City centre hotel. 

Nailah_
Not my usual type but something about her made my sap rise.  Tall and confident.  The girl has energy

The Meet
Comms good.
Paperwork sorted and out the way, great kisser.

A few positions, doggy was fab,  but it was the CG that got little lob to really stand up straight.  Nailiah_ has a mighty fine arse and takes a good pounding.  It wasn’t long before the bag was filled

As I said earlier not my usual type and certainly smaller in the titty department than what I usually go for but there is just something so sexy about this wg for me

I have Nailah_ on my list for a return next time I’m in Brum

Offline Pdiddy2017

Thanks OP for the review, could you confirm if OWO was included in price and did she deepthroat ?

Offline Lob111

Thanks pdiddy, no didn’t opt for owo, good bj, but I wouldn’t say deepthroat

Good solid punt imho

I will be back

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey thanks

Can I suggest when you add the aw link you cut paste from lower in the profile (as per photo attached) rather than your browser, thanks  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 11:44:08 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Spurt

At 100 for half an hour she is taking no chances with the inflationary pressures currently.
Need to be exceptional rather than solid for that sort of dollar.

Offline Lob111

I can’t disagree Spurt.  Sign of the times sadly.