Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Problems  (Read 1577 times)

Offline thecretin

I had it all planned out. From w/c 12/4, 2 punts per week, Tuesday and Saturday for 26 weeks and then my annual 6th month winter stay in Pattaya, Thailand. Then, yesterday, a text from my mom to say that she is coming to stay with me for a few weeks to get some countryside fresh air. My mom is 83 so that rules out my punting plans, anyone else having problem's?

Offline alabama1

I had a problem with my car battery last week. Put it on charge overnight. Ok now  :thumbsup:

Online JontyR

Awww....you poor delicate petal, OP.

Your life seems full of hardship. It's only fair that you come here to get the well renowned sympathy of your fellow punters.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 12:49:18 pm by JontyR »

Offline thecretin

Awww....you poor delicate petal, OP.

Your life seems full of hardship. It's only fair that you come here to get the well renowned sympathy of your fellow punters.

Apologies, did not mean to come across as insensitive and i wasn't looking for sympathy, i know a lot of people are having it tough at the moment and i count myself fortunate, i'm just frustrated that my punting plans have gone up in smoke.

Offline oldmanking

family blood is thicker than cock water! lol.  poor fella...  ur mom pushed you out her body, wiped your shitty arse, fed you, rocked you to sleep, bought you clothes....!! the least you can do is welcome her with open arms and show her some love.

Offline seandana

family blood is thicker than cock water! lol.  poor fella...  ur mom pushed you out her body, wiped your shitty arse, fed you, rocked you to sleep, bought you clothes....!! the least you can do is welcome her with open arms and show her some love.

:hi: spot on OMK
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 01:20:13 pm by seandana »

Offline thecretin

Spot on, and that is what i will do, but still frustrating after a long lockdown.

Offline valiumdick

knock one out and save Money :thumbsup:

Offline mr.bluesky

Take her with you when you go punting. Let her wait in the car. Give her some wool and knitting needles and tell her you expect a long scarf for when you get back.   :D

Offline Razor Boy

It sounds like the OP might not last long as he is so worked up ... maybe a small scarf or just start the fucking scarf Mother ! He may only need 15 mins  :lol:
Mind you , that may apply to a few of us for the first punt back  :sarcastic:

Offline Hugger-Mugger

I had it all planned out. From w/c 12/4, 2 punts per week, Tuesday and Saturday for 26 weeks and then my annual 6th month winter stay in Pattaya, Thailand. Then, yesterday, a text from my mom to say that she is coming to stay with me for a few weeks to get some countryside fresh air. My mom is 83 so that rules out my punting plans, anyone else having problem's?
LOL. I feel your pain. Get her a wordsearch book and put challenge TV on while you pop out to the shops for an hour.
Pattaya, you might need to leave her a flask and some sandwiches.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 01:26:59 am by Hugger-Mugger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Life is too short. Spend some time with your mum, reminisce good old times with her and make her smile. I'm sure you will have plenty of time for punting later on life.

If you are planning 26 punts in the next 6 months, pity you have left only 1 review in the 2 years you have been here.

Offline oldmanking

i reacted harshly to the OP for the simple reason my own mom isn't well; hasn't been for a while; & not sure how long i'll have her in my life for tbh.  going on what others have told me, you only realise how much you miss her when she's no longer there to talk to or hug.....  even if now she doesn't always fully know who i am already.... lol.

Offline bonham

i reacted harshly to the OP for the simple reason my own mom isn't well; hasn't been for a while; & not sure how long i'll have her in my life for tbh.  going on what others have told me, you only realise how much you miss her when she's no longer there to talk to or hug.....  even if now she doesn't always fully know who i am already.... lol.
Sorry to hear that oldmanking
Hopefully you have lots more years to come with here :thumbsup:

Online watsey

Sorry to hear that. I too have a close family member who is in need of care by me. It's all about priorities.

Offline dog999

Sorry to hear that. I too have a close family member who is in need of care by me. It's all about priorities.
+1

Offline BromsgroveFella

Life is too short. Spend some time with your mum, reminisce good old times with her and make her smile. I'm sure you will have plenty of time for punting later on life.

If you are planning 26 punts in the next 6 months, pity you have left only 1 review in the 2 years you have been here.

+1 on this !

Offline thecretin

Spot on CoolTiger, mom is 83 and won't be here forever so she will come first, she actually arrived yesterday so my punting plans have bit the dust. Only 1 review left on here because i rarely punt in this country, i saw Anya maybe 7 or 8 times in as many weeks prior to lockdown and she was my first punt in this country since a polish girl called Maya in Wolverhampton a couple of years ago. I'm into Thai's but being unable to get to Thailand this time around i decided to punt here instead hence the plan but will review on here when / if i get the chance.

Offline thecretin

Sorry to hear about your mom OMK. My initial post came over as insensitive and i apologise, it wasn't meant to be. I hope you have a few more years left with your mother.

Offline m4rmite

Get your mom a booking from a male sp.

Then you've got time for at least 1 punt.

Offline Punter S Thompson

My mother knows all about my punting, so if she did come to stay with me she'd have no problems with me popping off for one.
Life is so much easier when you're upfront about everything.
Give it a go!
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline teddyking

Just curious how much you spend during a 6 month in Pattaya , hotels flights and punts etc. Compared to 6 months here in the UK (punts + living costs )
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll

Offline thecretin

Just curious how much you spend during a 6 month in Pattaya , hotels flights and punts etc. Compared to 6 months here in the UK (punts + living costs )

teddyking, the beauty of Pattaya is that there is something to suit everyone's budget. My best mate lives there and spends around £750 per month, punts 2 to 3 x each week at around £15 per punt for an hour each time. It has to be said that my mate is not that fussy though. I take top end gogo girls, with silicone 2 to 3 x each week at around £60 to £75 per punt. You also have to pay a barfine for each girl from the gogo at around £25 to £40 per time but the key is to find regulars, who will stop over during the afternoon or before they go to work so i actually very rarely pay a barfine. Anya, who we both have seen, would fit into this category and would be in my top 10.

I'm 49 but i retired at 40 as i used to have a very good job, i have been doing the 6 months in Pattaya for 10 years and have shagged some real stunners. In Pattaya, punting costs would be around £250 to £300 per week depending on if i pay barfines, my budget here is the same but the problem here is that i just don't see much that appeals to me whereas if i walked into a top end gogo bar i am often spoiled for choice. My budget of around £5/6k monthly is the same in both countries but Pattaya can certainly be done more cheaply with both living and punting costs. A decent life in Pattaya could be done on around £1500 per month.

Offline alabama1

teddyking, the beauty of Pattaya is that there is something to suit everyone's budget. My best mate lives there and spends around £750 per month, punts 2 to 3 x each week at around £15 per punt for an hour each time. It has to be said that my mate is not that fussy though. I take top end gogo girls, with silicone 2 to 3 x each week at around £60 to £75 per punt. You also have to pay a barfine for each girl from the gogo at around £25 to £40 per time but the key is to find regulars, who will stop over during the afternoon or before they go to work so i actually very rarely pay a barfine. Anya, who we both have seen, would fit into this category and would be in my top 10.

I'm 49 but i retired at 40 as i used to have a very good job, i have been doing the 6 months in Pattaya for 10 years and have shagged some real stunners. In Pattaya, punting costs would be around £250 to £300 per week depending on if i pay barfines, my budget here is the same but the problem here is that i just don't see much that appeals to me whereas if i walked into a top end gogo bar i am often spoiled for choice. My budget of around £5/6k monthly is the same in both countries but Pattaya can certainly be done more cheaply with both living and punting costs. A decent life in Pattaya could be done on around £1500 per month.
Surely 3 punts x £15 per week only works out to £180 per month  :unknown:

Offline thecretin

My mother knows all about my punting, so if she did come to stay with me she'd have no problems with me popping off for one.
Life is so much easier when you're upfront about everything.
Give it a go!

Punter S, Blimey, i find that weird, but good luck to you! I don't think i could tell my mother that i punt but given that i spend the 6 winter months in Pattaya each year then she has probably already figured it out. My reasons for avoiding punting now is purely down to the virus, she has had both vaccine doses, i have had 1, things might be ok, but i'm just not prepared to take the risk with us being in the same house.

Punter S, Blimey, i find that weird, but good luck to you! I don't think i could tell my mother that i punt but given that i spend the 6 winter months in Pattaya each year then she has probably already figured it out. My reasons for avoiding punting now is purely down to the virus, she has had both vaccine doses, i have had 1, things might be ok, but i'm just not prepared to take the risk with us being in the same house.
Funnily enough, it's my constant trips to Pattaya that gave the game away to her.
Having said that, my honest and upfront approach to everything is something I actually get from her.

Offline vindici

Surely 3 punts x £15 per week only works out to £180 per month  :unknown:

He might also need to pay for lodging, food etc?

Offline Brumish

Yeah probably because I told her she's not welcome around our ends so apologies.

Offline thecretin

Funnily enough, it's my constant trips to Pattaya that gave the game away to her.
Having said that, my honest and upfront approach to everything is something I actually get from her.

I returned from my last Pattaya trip in April last year, i was hoping to go back last October for 6 months but i just did not fancy spending 14 days in quarantine plus the fact that a lot of my regular girls were in their home villages as there were simply not enough expats who were able / willing to pay the fees which they expect. I haven't punted a non- thai girl for years, but until this virus recedes i just don't see how i will get back there so am resigned to punting here again when it is safe to do so but i am really struggling to find much that appeals to me.

I returned from my last Pattaya trip in April last year, i was hoping to go back last October for 6 months but i just did not fancy spending 14 days in quarantine plus the fact that a lot of my regular girls were in their home villages as there were simply not enough expats who were able / willing to pay the fees which they expect. I haven't punted a non- thai girl for years, but until this virus recedes i just don't see how i will get back there so am resigned to punting here again when it is safe to do so but i am really struggling to find much that appeals to me.
I was also there last April. Had my return flight cancelled and had to fork out £700 to get home.
Had an extra week there and did get most of it back though.
Absolutely gutted that I can't go back yet.

Offline fredhiggins

Take her with you when you go punting. Let her wait in the car. Give her some wool and knitting needles and tell her you expect a long scarf for when you get back.   :D
:D